Media Propaganda

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Media propoganda

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:04 am

I watched this very over the top acting job with CCN operative Don Lemon myself 'live' Thursday night:

el rey del mambo

IDL

Postby IDL » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:49 am

CNN coverage using a very bad green screen effect with reporter pretending to stand on the bow of a ship

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Nov, 2016

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Adam Curry (NO Agenda - best podcast in the Universe) makes a rare public appearance on Infowars w/Max Keiser... odd because he clowns the seedman quite a bit.

great listen re: Media Propaganda, fake news, etc, in spite of Jones (not a fan). it's Curry's area of expertise IMO. media licensing on the horizon?, Smith-Mundt Act, Brian Williams, Norman Lear & primetime TV, Keiser claims he was offered big $$ to throw a fit on air & quit RT (which Liz Wahl eventually did/took) & describes the UK & state sponsored propaganda, Curry is dead on as always & Alex Jones is still a clown.

I think Keiser is stoned as fuck.

If you're not listening to No Agenda, you should be... no propaganda, no sponsors, no adverts, no outside influence...

No Agenda is a podcast hosted by Adam Curry and John C. Dvorak and takes place twice a week on Thursday and Sunday mornings. The show is a conversation on recent news and media memes. The podcast does not accept any advertising and is solely supported by the listeners.

Curry tends towards a more counter-cultural outlook of the world. He often discusses his perceived links between current world events and a large number of conspiracy theories, most of which center around supposed global plans to bring about a so-called New World Order. Dvorak is much more mild tempered, often referencing his knowledge of history and his own life experience to shed light on the topics of the day, however, he appears to share many of the same opinions as Curry. Inside jokes and references to previous topics recur with great frequency in each episode which may take time for new listeners to fully grasp.

The show was influenced by the run up to the 2008 Election, the financial crisis starting that September (the September 13th show carried breaking news of the collapse of Lehman Brothers), and the transition to the Presidency of Barack Obama.

Both hosts are self-proclaimed independents, having no allegiance to one political party or ideology. Much of this is attributed to their belief that there is little difference between the two main United States political parties, whether by accident or design. Curry endorsed Republican Presidential Candidate Ron Paul during the 2008 and 2012 Republican primary elections.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:59 am

Daglord wrote:the beatles knew what was up with the machine. called them out on it many times 8-)

Spoiler:
Q: "Paul, how often have you taken LSD?"

PAUL: (pause) "About four times."

Q: "And where did you get it from?"

PAUL: "Well, you know, if I was to say where I got it from, you know, I mean... it's illegal and everything... it's silly to say that, you know. So I'd rather not say that."

Q: "Don't you believe that this is a matter which you should have kept private?"

PAUL: "Mmm, but the thing is -- I was asked a question by a newspaper, and the decision was whether to tell a lie or tell him the truth. I decided to tell him the truth... but I really didn't want to say anything, you know, because if I had my way I wouldn't have told anyone. I'm not trying to spread the word about this. But the man from the newspaper is the man from the mass medium. I'll keep it a personal thing if he does too you know... if he keeps it quiet. But he wanted to spread it so it's his responsibility, you know, for spreading it not mine."

Q: "But you're a public figure and you said it in the first place and you must have known it would make the newspaper."

PAUL: "Yeah, but to say it is only to tell the truth. I'm telling the truth, you know. I don't know what everyone's so angry about."

Q: "Do you think that you have now encouraged your fans to take drugs?"

PAUL: (clearly and calmly) "I don't think it'll make any difference. I don't think my fans are going to take drugs just because I did, you know. But the thing is -- that's not the point anyway. I was asked whether I had or not. And from then on, the whole bit about how far it's gonna go and how many people it's going to encourage is up to the newspapers, and up to you on television. I mean, you're spreading this now, at this moment. This is going into all the homes in Britain. And I'd rather it didn't. But you're asking me the question -- You want me to be honest -- I'll be honest."

Q: "But as a public figure, surely you've got the responsibility to..."

PAUL: "...No, it's you who've got the responsibility. You've got the responsibility not to spread this NOW. You know, I'm quite prepared to keep it as a very personal thing if you will too. If you'll shut up about it, I will."

McCartney may have been a bit edgy then, but nothing that would be seen as detrimental to the establishment's cause.

Later in life, he appears to sell out completely to the system, accepting his Knighthood from the Queen of the Illuminati.

Lennon did seem to reject their plans for him, and Harrison made the odd, vague comment that may have been deemed as critical. My Guitar Gently Weeps is definitely trying to say something.

I don't know why nobody told you
How to unfold your love
I don't know how someone controlled you
They bought and sold you

But they would not have become the Icons that they were, if they weren't supposed to help change society permanently.

Mullet Tard

Postby Mullet Tard » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:00 pm

It's so bad man. Even Snopes is slanted now a days

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:22 pm

IDL wrote:CNN coverage using a very bad green screen effect with reporter pretending to stand on the bow of a ship

- Look`s like a scene from Naked Gun. :o

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Contemplate this one:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:02 pm

George Galloway calling for a massive investigation on the BBC for faking news in order to incite war.

Several references to past proven Fake Mainstream News events (Incubator Girl, etc)

http://alexanderhiggins.com/bbc-news-ca ... ack-syria/

BBC, CNN News Caught Staging FAKE News Chemical Attacks In Syria

What follows is shocking evidence that crisis actors, green screens, CGI, and paid propagandists are being used to fake worldwide events in order to scare people into giving up liberties and sending us into war.

To say this was shocking would be to put it lightly.
From video proof showing “dead soldiers” killed by “chemical weapons” walking around after they thought the videos stopped recording, to digitally altering sounds to add in “explosions” that never happened, this segment demonstrates some of the most damming evidence against the media ever shown on television.

In this brave segment, it’s shown that CNN, Fox news, MSNBC, BBC are all guilty and need to be exposed and punished.

CNN’s not innocent either. For months they used a Fake activist named Danny to justify war in Syria.

Like in the movie Wag The Dog mainstream news channels have been caught carrying dubious footage from Syria to cook up drama to legitimize military intervention

Some mainstream news channels have been recently caught carrying dubious footage from Syria. It fuels the debate over media’s role in legitimizing possible military intervention in the country.

‘Danny’ is a Syrian opposition activist who reports from Homs for CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera and Al Arabiya. He is attached to the opposition movement and regularly calls for military invasion of Syria. He’s identified as Danny Abdul Dayem, a 22-year-old British citizen of Syrian origin.

In a video leaked online, Danny appears to be falsifying a video broadcast for CNN. Prior to going on air, he requests colleagues to fire weapons to dramatize his Live report with Anderson Cooper. Though he denied any wrongdoings in an interview to CNN after the video went viral, his reliability as a verified news source was called into question.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”