RICK SIMPSON guests on the Higherside Chats

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Winnson

Re: RICK SIMPSON guests on the Higherside Chats

Postby Winnson » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:15 pm

I sent Dad his book, Phoenix Tears, and my brother is working on locating syringes of high indica oil. Rick Simpson's in Europe right now because if he goes back to Canada, they're probably going to put him in jail.

You guys get Justin Trudeau to keep one campaign promise and legalize weed. I can get the shit for Dad and Mum and grow official Rick Simpson oil on our land. If Justin keeps that one promise, my family with Mr. Simpson's help could personally help many thousands more people.

Masato, you're awesome. I'm trying to get my dad to eat more apples. They're delicious in Nova Scotia.

http://phoenixtears.ca/

Rick Simpson's official website. You can buy his books from there.

Video interview of why Rick Simpson is in Europe right now:

TL;DW - he was in Europe to get an award for saving so many lives. While he was there the RCMP raided his home. If he goes back to Canada he'll probably be charged. The interviewer personally knew people who got cured.

The interviewer is professional, but gets choked up talking about people Rick helped. Rick waved it off because he's used to it. Well worth the watch.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:19 pm

There's security video floating around of the cops raiding the place while he was away. Weird stuff to watch. Also fuck the cops in nova Scotia, my dad got busted when I was a kid there and did a stint in jail for it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:34 pm

They got their marching orders and they followed them. You do that if you want to keep your job.

Rick Simpson was left alone for years and went through all the legal channels he could to spread the good word. They waited until he left the country before they raided to send a message.

The message was you don't fuck with big pharmacy, or else. Put up some video of the raid here if you can. I don't imagine those officers were very happy executing their duties, unless they could get their hands on some of his stuff before turning everything over to The State.

If Justin does the one thing that got him elected over the next year or so, I could save my dad legally. If he doesn't, anyone that helps my dad will face criminal charges.

What a fucking world we live in.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”