The College Rape Overcorrection

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

The College Rape Overcorrection

Postby Luigi » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:01 pm

Excellent article about the campus rape frenzy and how the due process rights of men are being eroded through these college tribunals:

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/ ... orts.html#

Its a long read, but here are some cliffs:

-There are a few stories of men getting screwed by these tribunals over rape allegations that were clearly false (some truly blood boiling shit).
- Dispels the widely cited statistics of how common campus rape actually is.
- Explains how alcohol is a major factor in vast majority of allegations yet the stigma of not addressing this issue due to "victim blaming" is counter productive.
- College tribunals only need a 51% certainty of the accused's guilt to expel him (a lot of times even less).
- There is a lot of pressure on colleges to take the accuser's side over the accused or risk being put on the government's black list as not doing enough to address sexual assault and risk getting federal funds revoked.
- The definition of rape is continually expanding to include things that weren't traditionally regarded as rape which greatly increases the accused's chance of being found guilty.

I hope one day these views are openly expressed in mainstream media and college campuses without fear of repercussions, and I think that day is coming soon.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:13 pm

Another good article:

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a3 ... tice-case/

Cliffs:

- Boy gets piss drunk with his friends
- Girl gets piss drunk with her friends
- They meet later that night and start to hook up. Girl's friend take her back to her dorm room.
- Boy and Girl start texting afterwards
- Boy invites Girls to his dorm room, she accepts and heads to his room
- Girl Texts to Her Girlfriend "I'm Wasted. I'm going to have sex now"
- Sex happens
- Girl reports Boy for Rape
- Police Department takes one look at evidence and throw it out
- University Expels Boy anyway
- When Boy tries to apply somewhere else, College tells on Boy and gets denied enrollment

That girl should be in jail for false rape accusations. She ruined the dudes education and career, if the cops had been as senseless as the university she would have put him behind bars for years.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:15 am

shes being empowered to get out of the stigma of being a whore and she took it,.

give a monkey a banana..............
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”