Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:06 pm

lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:35 am

Masato wrote:

- I was what that image in my head last night, it's incredible how man\humans are stupid, dogs don't care the race of other dog, the collor the size, they can simply be friends, on the other hand, the so suposed intellectual superior man, can hate another man by his collor, hair cut, religion, country that he was born, team that he cheares for.

Every great avance in science is primarly used to kill, after that they maybe figure out other uses.
Steroids can improve the quality of life of people with aids, old people, but nah, first we are gonna give then to soldiers to try to make then more agressive.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:48 am

^ Hate is taught imo

easily activated in humans, but our not natural disposition.

I no longer buy into the theory (at least not completely) that the state of humanity is our collective fault, or that this is who we are as a species. It is the result of a small psychopathic minority who realized the concept of 'divide and rule' long ago. Rich people convincing middle class people to blame poor people, lol

REAL violence on a mass scale does not happen at the local level, nobody for the most part really wants that. Humans in general imo just want to be peaceful and take care of their families etc. Who the fuck really WANTS war, or WANTS to slaughter masses of people? Very few.

Our biggest fault/stupidity is being duped by these people into doing what they want us to do, not the actions themselves

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 am

Masato wrote:^ Hate is taught imo

easily activated in humans, but our not natural disposition.

I no longer buy into the theory (at least not completely) that the state of humanity is our collective fault, or that this is who we are as a species. It is the result of a small psychopathic minority who realized the concept of 'divide and rule' long ago. Rich people convincing middle class people to blame poor people, lol

REAL violence on a mass scale does not happen at the local level, nobody for the most part really wants that. Humans in general imo just want to be peaceful and take care of their families etc. Who the fuck really WANTS war, or WANTS to slaughter masses of people? Very few.

Our biggest fault/stupidity is being duped by these people into doing what they want us to do, not the actions themselves

- I don't know, in the story of makind, mans always have done such horrible things, that even the most cruel of the predators walking on this earth would've bein chocked.
Maybe i am a little emo today.^^
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 01, 2014 10:58 am

hmm

fungi

Postby fungi » Thu May 01, 2014 11:43 am

Great thread!!!

Some old stuff I made.

Soon to be middle class:

If anything goes wrong:

Template:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 01, 2014 11:57 am

^ holy shit fungi I didn't know you did this sort of thing

You should come share your views/info here more (so far its a 1-man show lol)

I have always thought shooping skills could be really powerful for activism. So far I am just trying to develop the craft under MMA pretexts, but as I get older I really hope to shift this kind of creative skill towards more socially meaningful avenues, whatever they may be. Maybe the IFSC can get in on some activist events, who can make the best meme for _______ issue, etc.
These things go around like wildfire, you can really affect a lot of minds. Visual communication is so much faster and more direct than any written or spoken work.

We are living in rapid times of change, physically, intellectually, spiritually... the artists have always been the forerunners for shaping new paradigms of consciousness. Keep going man!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 01, 2014 12:21 pm

^^ the rows of police should be reversed imo...

Heavily-Armed Riot Cops should be protecting the fat cat while the regular cops keep the voters at bay in front of the curtain

but nice illustration. That's like 1 whole book in a single image lol

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”