Greatest Story Never Told

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Adolf Hitler: The greatest story never told

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:56 am

Maybe he was trying to escape the Reich? Looking to the Allies for asylum?

Just brainstorming...

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:06 pm

I have wondered that but it doesn't make sense to me. He could've gone to Switzerland and lived his days out in luxury.

I just found this article online, that offers one theory.

It is well known that Hess made this unprecedented move to impress on Britain's war leaders just how earnestly Germany desired peace. But even after the passage of forty years, much about the famous episode remains shrouded in mystery. The biggest question is whether Hitler knew in advance about the flight. Did he even order Hess on this mission of peace, as some insist? We cannot be sure if Hess would reveal the truth if he could. His ardent loyalty to Hitler might keep him from telling the whole story even if he were able. The truth may not be known until the secret British government documents on the matter are one day finally removed from the closed archives and made available to the world in uncensored form.

Still, there is strong evidence that Hess risked his life for peace under orders from Adolf Hitler himself. In its issue of May 1943, the American Mercury published "The Inside Story of the Hess Flight," a remarkable article which self-assuredly reported that the flight was personally directed by Hitler and completely expected by the British.

In 1943 the American Mercury was a popular, highly successful and very "establishment" monthly. It was quite different from the iconoclastic journal that H. L. Mencken had founded and edited many years before.

Although the article on the Hess flight appeared anonymously, the magazine's editors vouched for its accuracy: "The writer, a highly reputable observer, is known to us and we publish this article with full faith in its sources." The Reader's Digest published a condensed version of the piece in its July 1943 issue and likewise declared it accurate: "According to Allan A. Michie, The Reader's Digest's London correspondent, this account of the Hess flight corresponds to the version accepted by well-informed journalists in Britain."

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v03/v03p291_Anon.html

And then there's this one, by Henry Makow.

According to former Nazi officials, Rudolf Hess was following Hitler's orders when he flew to Scotland in May 1941 with an offer to reverse Nazi victories in Western Europe in exchange for peace and a free hand in the East.

When Churchill rejected this offer, Hitler pretended that Hess was insane and acted on his own initiative.

Around 1980, Frank Brandenburg spoke to Hess' wife Ilse, as well as many other Nazis who made a convincing case that Hess's mission was in fact authorized by the Fuhrer.

"My husband would not have acted without the Fuhrer's consent," Mrs. Hess said. "My husband was totally loyal to the Fuhrer." (263-264)

Her conviction was confirmed by Hitler's personal pilot Hans Baur who said Hess had been given secret map codes in Hitler's possession. (260) Hess' closest associate Ernst Wilhelm Bohle said he translated Hitler's offer into English. (271-2)

SS General Karl Wolff said Hitler's outrage was a "show." Wolff was at a meeting with Hitler at the Berghof when the news of Hess's flight to England was brought to him. "The Fuhrer threw a terrible temper tantrum...he put on quite a show...the Fuhrer was an accomplished actor when he wanted to be..." (246)

More telling is the fact that Hitler punished many of Hess's minor associates but not his family nor Boehle. When you think about it, Hess would never have tried to usurp peace-making powers from Hitler nor left his family as hostages.

Nevertheless the Powers That Be have succeeded in making Hess out to be a lunatic rather than an idealistic peacemaker. They have managed to bury Brandenburg's book. It was published by a tiny publisher of military books, Presidio, in Novato CA in 1990. In 2002, Presidio was bought by Random House which is owned by Bertelsmann. You can bet Bertelsmann is controlled by the Illuminati.

Louis Kilzer's "Hitler's Traitor," which outed Martin Bormann as an Illuminati agent, was also published by Presidio. Both books were hardly reviewed and are now out of print.

SIGNIFICANCE

If Hitler authorized Hess' flight May 10, 1941 to visit the Duke of Hamilton, there are two possible interpretations.

The first is that Hitler genuinely wanted peace with England before attacking Russia 12 days later. To send the Deputy Fuhrer of the Third Reich on such a mission, Hitler must have had reasonable assurances of its success.

We know from other sources that Hess, Hitler and Churchill and the Duke of Hamilton all belonged to a homosexual occult group -- the Thule Society in Germany and the Order of the Golden Dawn in England -- both branches of the Illuminati. Did the English branch lead the Germans to think it was doing England's bidding by attacking Bolshevik Russia? In other words, was Hitler double-crossed and tricked into a two-front war?

If this is true, it suggests the Illuminati run their pawns at arm's length, tricking and manipulating them, as opposed to using them as conscious agents. Barack Obama should take note.

But there is a second interpretation. I suspect Hitler, being "an accomplished actor," was like Bormann, a conscious Illuminati agent. He knew the Rothschilds (i.e. Illuminati Freemasons) ran both England and the USSR. He was probably a Rothschild himself, albeit illegitimate. There was no way England would make peace and hang Stalin out to dry. I believe Hitler deliberately led Germany into a trap when he attacked Russia. Lebensraum? Germany ruled all of Europe.

No, Hitler's loyalties were to the Fourth Reich, the New World Order.

That's why he disowned Hess. He could have made public his generous peace offer and painted Churchill as a war-monger. He could have sued in the Court of Public Opinion for the release of a peacemaker. He could have taken or traded British high ranking prisoners.

Instead, Hitler protected the war monger Churchill and double crossed Hess. Apparently, Hitler needed to get rid of Hess. Possibly, Hess stood in the way of Bormann's advancement to second place in the Nazi hierarchy. Bormann was a Communist (Illuminati) agent.

There are additional signs in this book that Hitler was an agent. The Russians who supposedly found Hitler's body never believed Hitler was dead. They tortured his pilot Hans Baur for eight years to reveal where he took Hitler. (49)

In the bunker, Hitler instructed one of his secretaries, Christa Schroeder, to burn secret correspondence in three safes at different locations. They were the records of his "personal intelligence network" a "far flung network of informers, advisers and confidants...powerful and knowledgeable men...Big Business. Scientists. Many important industrialists...the Fuhrer could not have built and reached the level of his power without the help, conscious or not, of such people, could he?' " (103-105)

Hitler blocked development of nuclear weapons, calling it a "Jew science."

SS General Werner Best, who ran Denmark in an enlightened fashion, told Brandenburg that he was in contact with anti-Communist leaders in Ukraine in 1939. Had Hitler promised them a degree of autonomy, they could have brought two million soldiers to the Nazi cause. (195)

OTHER REVELATIONS

215px-Rudolf_hess_portrait.jpg(Rudolf Hess, left)

Quest author Frank Brandenburg was only 20-years- old in 1978 when he decided to look up high ranking Nazis in West Germany. His youth gained him access. These Nazis trusted him and tried to recruit him to their cause. They were in desperate need of young blood.

Gen. Karl Wolff helped by giving Brandenburg his SS ring and told him that a codeword for gaining trust was the name of Hitler's third German Shepherd dog, "Muck."

It seems that Hess was not the last high ranking Nazi Hitler eliminated with British aid.

Reinhard Heydrich's wife Lina said that her husband was recovering from the assassination attempt when Hitler had his own medical staff take charge. Four days later Heydrich was dead. Lina is convinced Hitler and Himmler feared her husband. SS General Wilhelm Hottl said Heydrich had made the mistake of telling Walter Schellenberg that he thought the Fuhrer "was insane and had to be replaced." (151)

Possibly, the British dispatched the two Czech agents to kill Heydrich for this reason. They had to protect their agent, Adolf Hitler.

As for Bormann, Brandenburg spoke to dozens of high ranking Nazis and almost all implied that Bormann escaped. Moreover Bormann led a powerful Nazi movement that intended to regain ascendancy. (This movement is part of the Illuminati.)

Medard Klapper, a member of Hitler's personal bodyguard, told Brandenburg he met Bormann in Spain in 1982. The post war Nazi movement was called Mariborsol (from Martin Bormann & sun) and was headquartered in Madrid. It was financed by investments on a world scale, " real estate, manufacturing plants. All kinds of profitable investments and business ventures, controlled by our people..." (291)

CONCLUSION

In considering if Hitler was an agent, we should recall this passage from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

"De facto we have already wiped out every kind of rule except our own, although de jure there still remain a good many of them. Nowadays, if any States raise a protest against us it is only pro forma at our discretion and by our direction, for their anti-Semtism is indispensable to us in the management of our lesser brethren. I will not enter into further explanations, for this matter has formed the subject of repeated discussions amongst us." (Protocol 9)

Rudolf Hess' story is a tragic one. He was locked away in Spandau prison until his suicide (his son says murder) in 1987. He was allowed four letters from family and one visit from his wife a month. But they were never alone. "I was never able to touch my husband," Ilse Hess said.

What was his crime? He was incarcerated in 1941 before the holocaust began. He served a man who was Time's Man of the Year in 1938.

No, his crime was knowing about the Illuminati, and the extent of "British" collaboration in the rise of Hitler. His crime was not knowing that his beloved Fuhrer was setting him and Germany up for annihilation.
---

http://henrymakow.com/hess_was_on_peace ... _from.html

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Henry Makow has history lessons that are top notch, if you arent reading his site, you are missing out big time.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:10 pm

^^ So there you have it. The Nazis wanted peace in Europe in exchange for being able to go and fight the rising communist threat, and the UK would have none of it.

The truth may not be known until the secret British government documents on the matter are one day finally removed from the closed archives and made available to the world in uncensored form.

The fuck??

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:25 pm

I truly believe that the truth of germany in ww2 is nothing close to what we were told.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:41 pm

DA, why do you say he could have gone to Switzerland?

I am still on the fence about just WTF Switzerland was all about during the wars, but am a big fan of the OCTO-GONE series :D

War Chatzefratz!!

Great posts everyone

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:41 am

Switzerland has always been the neutral country that didn't take sides in wars. If Hess had been able to channel some Nazi money into a Swiss bank account, and escape to Switzerland with his family, he could've lived a trouble free existence in a chalet at the Alps. As Makow said, he would not have left his family with Hitler if he had any inkling that the UK weren't going to welcome him with open arms, and that he would end up in prison for the remainder of his life. My point being that he obviously wasn't trying to escape the Reich, he could've done that much more smoothly if that was his intention.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:44 am

Neutral my ass

OCTO-GONE!!!!!!!!! :D

I think Switzerland is a key to almost all of it.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:46 am

^^ Hitler loved the British people and felt that they were fellow Aryans, I believe his peace treaty with Chamberlain was genuine, and he never would've gone to war with them had they not declared war on Germany. The Nazis also had a huge following in the US, and were gaining political power when Pearl Harbor happened, and the US declared war on Hitler, which killed the Nazi movement in the US.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:47 am

Masato wrote:Neutral my ass

OCTO-GONE!!!!!!!!! :D

I think Switzerland is a key to almost all of it.

Yes, it probably is, but they pretend to be neutral, and their laws would've allowed Hess to retire there if he wanted an out from the Nazi Party.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”