Masato's Documentary Collection

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
greenseed

Masato's Documentary Collection

Postby greenseed » Sun May 24, 2015 3:52 pm

and obvs fbi coverup

Here's a very interesting doc

Caesars Messiah: http://www.caesarsmessiah.com/
Meet the independent scholar who has set the world of New Testament scholarship in a new direction - Joseph Atwill. In his book Caesar's Messiah, Atwill outlines the series of events in Jesus' ministry that are parallels with the events of the battle campaign of Titus Flavius as recorded by Josephus in War of the Jews. Numerous scholars had noticed the parallels between the Gospels and Josephus' work before, but Atwill is the first to notice that all the parallels take place in exact sequence AND DRAW A REVOLUTIONARY CONCLUSION.

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc3/16027/caesar-s-messiahthe-roman-conspiracy-to-invent-jesus-pt-1-of-4-mp4-393-2-meg
http://www.keepandshare.com/doc3/16028/caesar-s-messiahthe-roman-conspiracy-to-invent-jesus-pt-2-of-4-mp4-262-2-meg
http://www.keepandshare.com/doc3/16029/caesar-s-messiahthe-roman-conspiracy-to-invent-jesus-pt-3-of-4-mp4-262-4-meg
http://www.keepandshare.com/doc3/16031/caesar-s-messiahthe-roman-conspiracy-to-invent-jesus-pt-4-of-4-mp4-391-6-meg

you can also read his book on the same subject, pdf here: https://archive.org/download/CaesarsMessiahTheRomanConspiracyToInventJesus/CaesarsMessiah-TheRomanConspiracyToInventJesus.pdf

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 25, 2015 2:10 pm

^ wow

will take a look when I can

The whole of the New Testament from what I understand was written 100+ years after the supposed time of Jesus of Nazareth.

WHo knows all the shit, corruption, rumor and misinfo that would have accumulated in that time??

The idea that different powerful groups would have tried to hijack the stories, or incorporate other ideas/patterns into them is not just probable, but LIKELY imo

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:25 pm

Unlawful Killing is a 2011 British documentary film, directed by Keith Allen, about the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Fayed on 31 August 1997. It was financed by Mohamed Al-Fayed and Associated-Rediffusion[1] and shown in Cannes while the 2011 Cannes Film Festival was in progress.[2]

It argues that the British and French authorities covered up uncomfortable facts about the crash, accuses Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Margaret of being 'gangsters in tiaras', and alleges that Prince Philip is a psychopath, in the mould of British serial killer Fred West,[3] who orchestrated the murder of Diana and Dodi.[4] It also alleges that Diana's life could have been saved had she been taken to hospital quickly and efficiently, and condemns the inquest into her death for failing to investigate why this action was not taken. It perpetuates the long-standing allegation by Al-Fayed that the Royal Family was opposed to Diana's relationship with Dodi due to his religion.

Martyn Gregory, author of a book on the Princess of Wales' last days, has described the film as "ludicrous". He said: "It simply regurgitates everything Mohamed Fayed has been saying since the year 2000. It is rehearsing the Planet Fayed view."[3]

Lawyers asked to advise on the film by the producers said it would need 87 cuts before the film could be certified for release in the United Kingdom. It was not shown there.[1] However, the director believed that it would make money in the US, where conspiracy theories about the Princess of Wales' death still have a following.[3] Despite this optimism, it proved impossible to gain insurance against possible litigation in the United States, and the film was withdrawn.[

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:01 pm

Canuckster wrote:Not a documentary, but really really worth a listen.

No rep/ Gonna watch it. I wioll visit you soon.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:07 pm

still waiting gingerbread man,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

IDL

Postby IDL » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:03 am

Good overview of the basics of communist revolution. Very applicable to todays political climate using division to cause unrest.

* disclaimer: Some graphic photos are shown

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:52 pm

Masato wrote:^ I think I have both of those on the list... they are great for sure.

Though the post-911 Chomsky can go fuck himself. I am so saddened and disgusted that he was somehow silenced on the matter.

A pre-9aa Chomsky would have torn the 911 Commission report and the mainstream media nuthugging of it to absolute shreds. Now he is a souled-out intellectual gatekeeper to keep 'smart' folks away from 911 :(

Also thanks to Daglord

I'm gonna have to go update my collection soon, often a lot of links go dead I haven't checked em in a while

chomsky today

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:56 am

IDL wrote:Good overview of the basics of communist revolution. Very applicable to todays political climate using division to cause unrest.

Really enjoying this one so far... about 1/2 way through

History is so cool once you begin to gather enough puzzle pieces to start to see the bigger picture.

It seems like such a jumble of disjointed events, but the more I learn, every few years things come into focus and I can begin to see how things interconnect

I'm sort of experiencing this recently again; a lot of WWII history really starting to connect up with modern trends of global politics.

This vid is a prime example of that. History does really repeat itself for those who don't know it ie; we keep falling for the same tricks :(

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:05 am

Finished the vid.

I had never heard the idea that the civil rights movement was being used/taken advantage of for communist groups. Fascinating

Some hard shots taken at Martin Luther King in that vid. They make him out to be a conscious agent of such communist groups.

Here is a follow up by the creator of that video, G Edward Griffin, describing the same nefarious use of hijacking the passions and fears of the public to create the illusion of enemies and the desire for 'unity' under a communist guise:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:02 am

Masato wrote:
IDL wrote:Good overview of the basics of communist revolution. Very applicable to todays political climate using division to cause unrest.

Really enjoying this one so far... about 1/2 way through

History is so cool once you begin to gather enough puzzle pieces to start to see the bigger picture.

It seems like such a jumble of disjointed events, but the more I learn, every few years things come into focus and I can begin to see how things interconnect

I'm sort of experiencing this recently again; a lot of WWII history really starting to connect up with modern trends of global politics.

This vid is a prime example of that. History does really repeat itself for those who don't know it ie; we keep falling for the same tricks :(

Humanity is a species with amnesia-

Alan watts

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”