Masato's Documentary Collection

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Masato's Documentary Collection

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:22 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:10 pm

the host is a bit of a weirdo but im liking his videos thus far,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:11 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:47 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Here is a good one: DEFAMATION

Naive Jewish kid who claims he has never experienced antisemitism goes around to interview powerful groups like the ADL to find and film examples of antisemtism, but can't find it, lol.. In the end the most radical hateful racist people he manages to film are jewish people who have been conditioned to be paranoid of antisemitism

Very vunny and insightful

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:58 pm

That film is anti semetic. So I can't watch it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:53 pm

Canuckster wrote:

About half way through this one... its great!

No over-effort to convince, only a plain presentation of various facts and myths that point towards a very different model of our history, and the covering up of great truths.

Lots of great stuff in there, thx gonna continue this one this afternoon

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:15 am

You should subscribe to that guys youtube channel, it's really good, he's an amazing narrator, and his videos are all very well done

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:03 pm

^ Yeah I finished the whole thing it was great fun, totally enjoyed.

He has more video content? That one you posted here was like 4 hours long, lol I figured it was a compilation of all his shit.

If he has more I will watch.

Specifically, none of this area of research imo can be trusted or conclusive. But generally, the idea that history is not what we have been told, and that the mainstream academic elites have forced a very specific version of things and made efforts to cover up opposing information I think is quite true.

Another reason I both cheer and mourn the death of old man Rockafeller, he may be one of the few who might know about this shit.

Can our true history ever be recovered? Aside from some grand library discovered under Giza or Akashic technology from the stars, I'm not sure it can. This makes me sad :(

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMqG0k ... ODTDG12oZA

he has been releasing new content pretty regularly
he has 4 channels i think if you look on the right of the page.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”