Rampage ...

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Diet Butcher

Rampage ...

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:16 pm

... got the best MMA podcast right now! I bet he never imagined he'd be such a good podcaster, LOL

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:39 am

Diet Butcher wrote:... got the best MMA podcast right now! I bet he never imagined he'd be such a good podcaster, LOL

Just finished watching. Loved it, thanks!

Those guys must've had a lot of fun back in the day.

LOL @ them reminiscing crazy stories, and then adding the fact that Mauro Renallo was there sometimes

big Love to Mauro :D

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:06 am

I cant see why you douubted his abilities as a podcaster he always had great presence on the screen , funny, killer fighter and reasonably intelligent compared to say Mark Coleman

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:37 pm

Vutulaki wrote:I cant see why you douubted his abilities as a podcaster he always had great presence on the screen , funny, killer fighter and reasonably intelligent compared to say Mark Coleman

LOL Yeah a Mark Coleman podcast probably wouldn't work out too well :lol:

I have a shit ton of work coming up the next few weeks, this is great I will check out another episode.

Rampage and Bas should run the podcast imo. Who is that other guy?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:10 pm

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:I cant see why you douubted his abilities as a podcaster he always had great presence on the screen , funny, killer fighter and reasonably intelligent compared to say Mark Coleman

LOL Yeah a Mark Coleman podcast probably wouldn't work out too well

I have a shit ton of work coming up the next few weeks, this is great I will check out another episode.

Rampage and Bas should run the podcast imo. Who is that other guy?
I scrolled through the past videos and in the beginning it was that other guy doing the interviews. Then Rampage was one of his interviews and after that became a co-host and basically took over. So I was right. It was never Rampage's idea to become a podcaster. It just fell on his lap.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:50 pm

I like how Bas is talking about buying weed in Japan while Page is talking about fucking nips over there all while they are reminicing about Pride and the other fag talks about visiting Japan for a fashion show.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:07 pm

Vutulaki wrote:I like how Bas is talking about buying weed in Japan while Page is talking about fucking nips over there all while they are reminicing about Pride and the other fag talks about visiting Japan for a fashion show.

I know, dude didn't really know wtf they were talking about most of the time. Obviously he never watched PRIDE, he was clueless when they brought up historical fights.

Rampage should steal his show.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:54 pm

I wonder how's Wanderlei's English these days? He lives in the US now right? If he does'nt need a translator anymore, he needs to get on this podcast!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:45 pm

Rampage was saying just about everyone was cool to get along with in Japan during PRIDE, even the guys he fought

except Wanderlei, lol
Said Wandy didn't get along with anyone well.

What a series of fights Wandy and Page had, man

Let me know if you have any other episodes to recommend

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:55 pm

Masato wrote:Rampage was saying just about everyone was cool to get along with in Japan during PRIDE, even the guys he fought

except Wanderlei, lol
Said Wandy didn't get along with anyone well.

What a series of fights Wandy and Page had, man

Let me know if you have any other episodes to recommend

The other ones I watched were Ken Shamrock, Lyoto Machida and Uriah Faber. All were good. I think BJ Penn was on an early episode too which I want to watch next.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Return to “Super Dojo”