3rd 'Baddest Man in the Octagon' Q&A: HERE @ MasatoToys?

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Masato
Site Admin

3rd 'Baddest Man in the Octagon' Q&A: HERE @ MasatoToys?

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:35 pm

^ I agree

I sometimes wonder if we got any sudden big exposure somehow if it would just get flooded with trolls and wreck the whole thing.

I would rather have 50 solid intelligent creative thinkers than 5000 fools. This place is still small but very potent/pure, the ratio of good posters to bad is maybe the highest around....

This is my goal, a real alternative to the other 'zoo' forums, where TRUE ideas and thoughts can be shared and discussed. -Still pretty small though, a bit more traffic would help the ball roll. I miss Sheets/BobbyD/johnkilo/Totes/fungi :(

EOW and Joe Mama been MIA for a while too :?:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Thanks to all keeping this place alive !

Maybe one day we can actually get some shoopin goin' in here, lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Masato wrote:^ I agree

I sometimes wonder if we got any sudden big exposure somehow if it would just get flooded with trolls and wreck the whole thing.

- The forum would get lost, i used to post on the Comunidade de artes-marciais on Orkut, i loved the people there, but when the place got to crowded, it's lost the fun to me.
Playing aroud and joking with friends is cool, and getting new friends too, but some people just want to be jerk's and ruin things.

I would rather have 50 solid intelligent creative thinkers than 5000 fools. This place is still small but very potent/pure, the ratio of good posters to bad is maybe the highest around....

- I love this place Masato, it's the forum i frequent more, sometimes i still go to the old F7.

This is my goal, a real alternative to the other 'zoo' forums, where TRUE ideas and thoughts can be shared and discussed. -Still pretty small though, a bit more traffic would help the ball roll. I miss Sheets/BobbyD/johnkilo/Totes/fungi :(

EOW and Joe Mama been MIA for a while too :?:
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”