MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
johnkilo

Chael retired

Postby johnkilo » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:22 pm

- I'm against the TRT ban.
Would like to see all the athletes prolong theiir careers, and we all could pretend that only guys on TUE did steroids.

Shael shouldn't had badmounted my man crushers tought.
Enjoy your retiriment Shael, watch Raw and Smackdown, NXT has a lot of good matches, the avarage show is better than a lot of UFC's, and you don't get Dana wannabe tough guy act on the screen.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:19 am

It should be like in the early PRIDE days where if there was a weight difference, knees-to-the-head were OPTIONAL, and would only be active if the smaller opponent agreed.

Why not make it part of the match-making agreement? If both fighters are OK, they can both juice to the gills and Zuffa would announce it as such. If one opponent is clean and wants a clean match, the other fighter can either agree and show up clean, or decline.

I know it sounds complicated, but lets be honest; no rules will ever get rid of PEDs for good. Just like drug laws don't rid society from drugs - it is a reality that must be accepted as part of the scene. I say be open about it and just discuss for each match whether the fighters are using or not.

Maybe give a significantly bigger paycheck to a fighter who is clean?

Just some ideas...

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Kinda like some of those ideas Masato. Something to even the field a little bit for the current trt guys until their careers are over. Like a grandfathered in type of thing. Let the current users be the last

Im a against trt using just because Ive fought before and have seen other fighters I was training with blow up using PEDs. Sucks that the current fighters have to deal with it, but if they hadnt used roids early in life(high school and college) or to help gain an advantage over other fighters, then it wouldnt be such a big issue.

Should be a league where everyone can use whatever they want. Including genetic manipulation enhancements and mutations. Gonna happen eventually.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:23 am

Flying Eye Angle wrote:Kinda like some of those ideas Masato. Something to even the field a little bit for the current trt guys until their careers are over. Like a grandfathered in type of thing. Let the current users be the last

Im a against trt using just because Ive fought before and have seen other fighters I was training with blow up using PEDs. Sucks that the current fighters have to deal with it, but if they hadnt used roids early in life(high school and college) or to help gain an advantage over other fighters, then it wouldnt be such a big issue.

Should be a league where everyone can use whatever they want. Including genetic manipulation enhancements and mutations. Gonna happen eventually.

- TRT is only the testosterone replacement with the intention to bring back to the natural level, whem guys go above their natural levels it's simply roiding, i personally believe that in caes of guys like Chael, it's due to cutting weight since they are kid's, so the game ruined them.

If you took really needed test, and a doctor recomended to you, you wond't feel nothing more, than whem you wake up with a good mood, the diference it's that in testosterone replacement, those good mood days would be more frequent, another thing, it's if you reach the desiride level, you stop taking.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:00 am

I think the fighters should make an agreement before the contracts are signed whether or not each of them uses drugs, keep the commissions out of it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:15 am

Return to “Super Dojo”