Donald Cerrone vs. Niko Price set for Sept. 19 UFC show

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Donald Cerrone vs. Niko Price set for Sept. 19 UFC show

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:48 pm

By Alexander K. Lee and Damon Martin Aug 14, 2020

Donald Cerrone’s next bout promises to be another brawl.

MMA Fighting confirmed with sources that “Cowboy” will fight Niko Price in a welterweight bout on Sept. 19 at an event that is expected to be UFC 253 at UFC APEX in Las Vegas. The matchup was first reported by ESPN.

This is Cerrone’s third booking of 2020. He is currently on a four-fight skid, having lost a unanimous decision in a rematch with Anthony Pettis at UFC 249 in May, four months after a 40-second TKO loss to Conor McGregor at UFC 246. Cerrone, 37, owns a 23-12 record in the UFC and a 36-15 (1 NC) pro record overall.

Price (14-4, 1 NC) is also coming off of a loss at UFC 249. The 30-year-old suffered a doctor stoppage TKO at the hands of Vicente Luque and has alternated wins and losses in his past six outings. Price is 6-4 (1 NC) in the UFC, with none of his fights going to the judges’ scorecards.

Details for the Sept. 19 event have yet to be made official, but it is currently scheduled to be a pay-per-view headlined by a middleweight title bout between champion Israel Adesanya and Paulo Costa.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/8/14/21369427/donald-cerrone-vs-niko-price-set-for-sept-19-ufc-show
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”