Rampage vs King MO! Bellator

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Masato
Site Admin

Rampage vs King MO! Bellator

Postby Masato » Sat May 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Who ya got?

Is Page going the way of Saku/Fedor/Big Nog/Spider? Can still he hang with younger, faster, more agile fighters? (how old is King Mo, anyways?)

Pumped for this one:

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun May 18, 2014 7:46 am

- The match that i cared more was Tito vs Shemy.
Tito is one of the reasons i flowed MMA, his firts fight against Ken Shamrock still fun even today.
Good to see the result:

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 18, 2014 1:32 pm

Yeah big congrats to Tito, that was maybe the tightest arm triangle I've seen in a while.

Rampage vs Mo was pretty fun to watch too imo... Mo fought like a bitch, did nothing but grab/hold. I was very impressed with Page's defence, he was patient and worked out of every position. Also his sprawls in rd 2 and 3 were fast and strong as hell. Great TDD

I couldn't believe the way Mo seemed to be expecting the win when they were reading the scorecards. I was super nervous that maybe he did, because Page fuckin took that fight.

Nice work, I thought Rampage was done a long time ago. Will watch his next fight for sure

*UPDATE: WOW King Mo making a stink about the decision?? That is insulting to everyone man lol
http://www.mmamania.com/2014/5/18/57281 ... in/5490177

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 19, 2014 9:01 pm

tito looked like shit in that fight, schlemenko needed to stick and move, he was way undersized for that fight. put tito in with a legit LHW and hes done for
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Super Dojo”