Finally an MMA vs Boxing superfight that makes sense

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Luigi

Re: Finally an MMA vs Boxing superfight that makes sense

Postby Luigi » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:38 pm

I gave Nunn rounds 1-2 on jab activity, and Miletich 3-4 via lowkicks. He dropped Nunn with lowkicks in round 3(no count, probably because boxing ref). Nunn won via split decision.

After the fight Pat gave a speech dropping the truth about child trafficking. Apparently Pat is big into the conspiracy stuff, I think we can agree with him on this one. Maybe some fight fan will stumble on the pedogate thread because of him.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:38 pm

Luigi wrote:I gave Nunn rounds 1-2 on jab activity, and Miletich 3-4 via lowkicks. He dropped Nunn with lowkicks in round 3(no count, probably because boxing ref). Nunn won via split decision.

After the fight Pat gave a speech dropping the truth about child trafficking. Apparently Pat is big into the conspiracy stuff, I think we can agree with him on this one. Maybe some fight fan will stumble on the pedogate thread because of him.

wow, really?

I used to give Pat a hard time because he was all on the 'murica train after 9/11, he drank the kool aid pretty hard. Jeff Monson gave him a schooling, I remember that really impressed me. But that was 20 years ago, for sure we all can grow and learn a lot in that time.

If child trafficking starts getting exposed it would be wonderful. Props to Pat for that, I am a fan again :D

didn't watch the fight though :oops:

Return to “Super Dojo”