Luigi

Fight Schedule & Discussion 2020

Postby Luigi » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:57 am

Same idea as last year boys.

Link to previous thread for convenience: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6024#p55817

Heres what Ive got for 2020:

(Corona'd) -Teccia Torres vs Mizuki Inoue

(Corona'd) - Niko Price vs Salikhov

(Apparently Corona'd again?) Rescheduled to June 14 - (Corona'd) - Apr 12 - RISE 63kg tournament quarterfinals listed below

(Corona'd) - Andrade vs Namajunas, Charlie Edwards vs Kevin Lara

(Corona'd) - Inoue vs Casimiro, Jason Moloney vs elite American guy.

(Corona'd) - Briedis vs Dorticos, Lipinets vs Abdukakhorov, Oubaali vs Donaire

(Corona'd) - Benny vs Badr - rescheduled to Oct 14

(Corona'd) - Female boxing heaviest weight championship - Peres vs Marshall

(Corona'd) - Amanda Serrano vs Katie Taylor

(Corona'd) - July 18 - Fury - Wilder 3

Dec 31 - Rizin 26 - Saitama: Tenshin vs Omnoi 122 champ, Takanori Gomi vs Koji in a standing MMA hybrid match, Hamasaki vs Miyu Yamamoto for vacant 108 lbs title, Ren in an MMA fight at a 150 lbs catchweight(opponent is a 2-3 MMA guy), Nadaka fighting a Thai in KB rules at 110 lbs, obligatory Minowaman vs fat guy.

Jan - 2 - DeeJay Kriel vs Alvarado

Jan 16 - Hafthor vs Steven Ward(former European LHW champ)

Jan 24 - K Festa 4 - Takeru vs Pettas, Noiri vs Yodkhunpon

Jan 30 - Rico in 4 man tourney, Vakhitov vs Perreira

Fights for the beyond time(post corona):

Sept 2021 - Hafthor Bjornsson vs Eddie Hall

Great site I found with replays of most fights: https://fullfightreplay.com/

For live streams try crackstreams

(Partially corona'd as they went ahead with an all Japanese version since they couldnt fly in foreigners) Not sure the dates but 2 crazy RISE tournaments coming up:

-63kg
Bolbaatar vs Stefan Korodi
Naoki vs Jan Kaffa
Shiratori(guy who beat prime Seksan) vs Neunglanlek
Haraguchi vs Chadd Collins(never fought at 63kg/138 lbs before)

-55kg
Liu Cheng vs Brodie Stalder
Shiro(beat Rungkit) vs Mehrdad Sayadi
Fritz Biagtan vs Pajanchai(returns after years!)
Chann Khem vs Masahiko Suzuki

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:01 am

Crazy MT fight happened today. To set the stage, flyweight was dominated for years by a guy named Ginsanglek before he went on a hiatus. Around the same time lightweight was dominated by Tanonchai and Sangmanee and they had 5 epic battles where Tanonchai won 3 before taking his own hiatus. About 6 months ago Ginsanglek returned out of nowhere as a huge tatted up featherweight and smashed some guy, then just recently they booked Tanonchai vs Ginsanglek at lightweight with Tanonchai having to weigh in 2 lbs less. Here is the result:

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:30 am

Boxing champ Ava Knight meets Emilee Gettys at Bellator 238

By Alexander K. Lee @AlexanderKLee

Ava Knight has her second MMA assignment.

The boxing champion has been added to Bellator’s upcoming show on Jan. 25 at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif., where she will fight Emilee Gettys in a strawweight bout on the main card. MMA Fighting confirmed the matchup following an initial report by MMA Junkie.

Knight, 31, made a successful Bellator and pro MMA debut when she defeated Shannon Goughary by third-round TKO at Bellator 228 in September. She then returned to the boxing ring in November, winning a unanimous decision over Luna del Mar Torroba to improve her boxing record to 19-2-5.

Making her first Bellator appearance, the 26-year-old Gettys has won three straight after an 0-3 start to her pro career. She previously competed for Tennesee’s Valor Fights promotion, where she defeated two of her opponents by submission.

Bellator 238 will be headlined by a featherweight title bout between champion Julia Budd and former UFC, Strikeforce, and Invicta champion Cris Cyborg. The main card will air exclusively on the DAZN streaming service.

See the lineup below:

Main Card (DAZN, 10 p.m. ET)

Julia Budd vs. Cris Cyborg

Darrion Caldwell vs. Adam Borics

Sergio Pettis vs. Alfred Khashkyan

Dillon Danis vs. Kegan Gennrich

Henry Corrales vs. Juan Archuleta

Ava Knight vs. Emilee Gettys

Preliminary card (MMA Fighting, 7 p.m. ET)

Aaron Pico vs. Daniel Carey

Jay Jay Wilson vs Mario Navarro

Khonry Gracie vs. Hector Saldana

David Pacheco vs. Craig Plaskett

Brandon Bender vs. Joshua Jones

Ricardo Seixas Filho vs. Dominic Clark

Tyler Beneke vs. Jarrett Connor

A.J. Agazarm vs. Adel Altamimi

Curtis Millender vs. Moses Murrietta

Raymond Daniels vs. Jason King

Anthony Taylor vs. Chris Avila

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/1/9/21059114/boxing-champ-ava-knight-meets-emilee-gettys-at-bellator-238
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:32 pm

- Edge is back to Wwe!
So many years passed. And dude can still wrestle!

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:26 am

[spoiler]
Hafthor won the Arnold for the 3rd year in a row, second man in history to do that after Big Z. Mateusz actually won more events but his deadlift score was so bad that it put him below Hafi. If Mateusz improves his deadlift significantly he could win next year. He certainly seems like the heir apparent.

What did you guys think of the UFC last night? Crazy war with Joanna and Zhang. Joanna was a 3-1 underdog which is nuts and I tried to bet on that but my bank blocks all internet gambling so I had to just do a 20 $ bet with my friend. Who did you guys think won?

Personally I score kicks higher than the average fan and I had Joanna clearly winning 2 rounds and the other 3 even. But I understand why people were giving the close rounds to Zhang when Joanna's face was swelling like a balloon and her head was getting snapped back.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:43 am

Luigi wrote:
[spoiler]
Hafthor won the Arnold for the 3rd year in a row, second man in history to do that after Big Z. Mateusz actually won more events but his deadlift score was so bad that it put him below Hafi. If Mateusz improves his deadlift significantly he could win next year. He certainly seems like the heir apparent.

What did you guys think of the UFC last night? Crazy war with Joanna and Zhang. Joanna was a 3-1 underdog which is nuts and I tried to bet on that but my bank blocks all internet gambling so I had to just do a 20 $ bet with my friend. Who did you guys think won?

Personally I score kicks higher than the average fan and I had Joanna clearly winning 2 rounds and the other 3 even. But I understand why people were giving the close rounds to Zhang when Joanna's face was swelling like a balloon and her head was getting snapped back.

- Is he still gonna compete in strong-man?
How manny years of abuse will his body whitstand before givin-up?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:25 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Luigi wrote:
[spoiler]

- Is he still gonna compete in strong-man?
How manny years of abuse will his body whitstand before givin-up?

For now yes, no reason to quit on top. Especially considering he can really establish himself as one of the strongest to ever live with more titles. Big Z had a ton of longevity so maybe Hafi does too.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:02 am

- Im watching WWE Elimination Chamber. Lince Dorado chamber spot looked like something from a Power-ranger show. those wrestlers will get the gravity Law demoted!

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:49 am

Return to “Super Dojo”