Zebaztian Kadestam’s title defense, John Lineker’s debut official for ONE: Dawn of Valor

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Zebaztian Kadestam’s title defense, John Lineker’s debut official for ONE: Dawn of Valor

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:46 pm

By Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz Sep 12, 2019

ONE Championship has officially announced the full card for its upcoming event in Jakarta, Indonesia on Oct. 25, including the return of welterweight titleholder Zebaztian Kadestam and the debut of UFC veteran John Lineker.

Kadestam (12-4) puts his 185-pound title on the line against Kiamrian Abbasov (21-4).

“The Bandit” won three straight since coming up short in his first championship bout versus Ben Askren in 2017, capturing the welterweight belt in 2018 and defending it once earlier this year.

Abbasov’s three-fight winning streak is capped off by a second-round TKO over Yushin Okami.

As Lineker (31-9) announced in August, his ONE Championship debut will be against Muin Gafurov (17-2) at bantamweight (145 pounds).

The Brazilian brawler parted ways with the UFC following a decision defeat to Cory Sandhagen. Throughout his seven-year run in the Octagon, “Hands of Stone” won 12 of 16 fights.

Gafurov last fought in Oct. 2018, extending his winning streak to five with a first-round knockout over Leandro Issa.

The complete card for ONE: Dawn of Valor can be seen below.

Zebaztian Kadestam vs. Kiamrian Abbasov
Regian Eersel vs. Nieky Holzken — kickboxing
John Lineker vs. Muin Gafurov
Johnny Nunez vs. Kazuki Tokudome
Amarsanaa Tsogookhuu vs. Antonio Caruso
Mark Fairtex Abelardo vs. Ayideng Jumayi
Eko Roni Saputra vs. Kaji Ebin
Priscilla Hertati Lumban Gaol vs. Bozhena Antoniyar
Rudy Agustian vs. Abro Fernandes
Egi Rozten vs. Elipitua Siregar
Adi Paryanto vs. Angelo Bimoadji
Adrian Mattheis vs. Stefer Rahardian

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/9/12/20862255/zebaztian-kadestams-john-lineker-one-dawn-of-valor-mma
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:07 am

Holzken rematching Eersel will be crazy. For anyone who missed their first fight in one of the early rounds Holzken hit Eersel with a knee to the liver that dropped him and had his squirming in pain but he claimed it was a low blow and the ref let him recover. You can see on the replay it was clearly a knee to the liver and only his toes hit the nuts. But then once they restart Eersel takes over the fight and beats up Holzken pretty bad.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Luigi wrote:Holzken rematching Eersel will be crazy. For anyone who missed their first fight in one of the early rounds Holzken hit Eersel with a knee to the liver that dropped him and had his squirming in pain but he claimed it was a low blow and the ref let him recover. You can see on the replay it was clearly a knee to the liver and only his toes hit the nuts. But then once they restart Eersel takes over the fight and beats up Holzken pretty bad.

- Some people say that the better fighters know how to play with the rulebook!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”