Ryan Scope vs. Derek Campos announced for Bellator Birmingham co-main event

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Ryan Scope vs. Derek Campos announced for Bellator Birmingham co-main event

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:44 am

By Alexander K. Lee @AlexanderKLee Mar 19, 2019

Ryan Scope is getting a second chance to beat a Bellator veteran.

The 27-year-old Scope has been matched up with Derek Campos (19-8) in the lightweight co-main event of Bellator Birmingham on May 4, officials announced Tuesday.

This will be the second Bellator appearance for Scope (11-2) following his debut with the promotion in February. At Bellator Newcastle, Scope lost a split decision to longtime lightweight contender Patricky “Pitbull” Freire. Prior to that, Scope had won 11 of his first 12 pro bouts and he claimed a BAMMA lightweight title in Dec. 2017.

Campos, 30, is coming off of back-to-back losses to Freire and Sam Sicilia. Sicilia defeated Scope by split decision at Bellator 212 last December to drop Campos’s Bellator record to 8-6.

Bellator Birmingham will be headlined by a lightweight bout between former lightweight champion Brent Primus (8-1) and Tim Wilde (12-3). The event takes place on May 4 at Resorts World Arena in Birmingham, England, and it will air on Paramount Network.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/3/19/18272894/ryan-scope-vs-derek-campos-announced-for-bellator-birmingham-co-main-event
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”