Eduardo Dantas faces short-notice replacement Toby Misech for Bellator 215

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Eduardo Dantas faces short-notice replacement Toby Misech for Bellator 215

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:26 am

By Alexander K. Lee @AlexanderKLee Feb 1, 2019

Eduardo Dantas will be competing at Bellator 215 after all.

After losing originally scheduled opponent Manny Vazquez to injury, Dantas (20-6) will now face short-notice replacement Toby Misech (11-6) in a bantamweight bout at the upcoming Uncasville, Conn., show scheduled for Feb. 15. The change was first reported by MMAjunkie and officially announced Thursday.

This will be Dantas’s first fight since being knocked out inside of a round by Michael McDonald last July. The two-time Bellator bantamweight champion is on the first losing skid of his career. “Dudu” is 10-3 inside the Bellator cage with recent wins over Leandro Higo, Joe Warren, and Marcos Galvao.

Misech made a successful Bellator debut this past December with a third-round knockout of Edward Thommes. He has won five of his last seven fights.

Bellator 215 will be headlined by a heavyweight bout between Matt Mitrione and Sergei Kharitonov and air live on Paramount Network and the DAZN streaming service.

Source:https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/2/1/18206729/eduardo-dantas-draws-short-notice-replacement-toby-misech-for-bellator-215
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”