Stefan Struve vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima set for UFC Prague

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Stefan Struve vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima set for UFC Prague

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:17 am

By Peter Carroll @PetesyCarroll Dec 22, 2018

Towering heavyweight Stefan Struve will look to put an end to a three-fight skid when he meets Marcos Rogerio de Lima at UFC Prague on Feb. 23.

UFC announced the fight via press release Friday evening.

Struve (28-11-0) is currently on the worst losing streak of his entire UFC tenure, which dates back to his UFC 95 loss to Junior Dos Santos in 2009. A third-round defeat to Alexander Volkov started the poor run of results, which was added to by a decision loss to Andre Arlovski at UFC 222 and, most recently, a decision loss to Marcin Tybura at UFC Hamburg.

“Skyscraper” currently holds a 12-9 record in the UFC.

Rogerio de Lima (16-5-0) has won his only two outings as a UFC heavyweight - his debut outing for the promotion and his most recent performance, which saw him move up a weight class to take a decision win over Poland’s Adam Wieczorek.

De Lima is currently 5-3 with the UFC. All three of his losses came in light heavyweight contests. His most recent defeat was a second-round submission loss to Ovince Saint Preux in which he succumbed to the American’s signature Von-Flue choke.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/12/22/18152716/stefan-struve-vs-marcos-rogerio-de-lima-set-for-ufc-prague
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”