Brave roundup: Bubba Jenkins debuts in title fight, Godofredo Pepey headlines card in Colombia

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Brave roundup: Bubba Jenkins debuts in title fight, Godofredo Pepey headlines card in Colombia

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:00 pm

By Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz Aug 10, 2018

It has been a busy week for Brave Combat Federation outside of the cage. The promotion announced its complete schedule for the remaining of 2018 at a Thursday press conference in Bahrain, including events in Asia, Africa and South America.

On Sept. 21, Brave will make its second trip to Abu Dhabi with the debut of Bubba Jenkins. The Bellator veteran will challenge featherweight champion Elias Boudegzdame in the co-main event, while welterweight champion Carlston Harris headlines the card against Jarrah Al-Selawe.

The Abu Dhabi card will also mark the return of jiu-jitsu legend Bruno Malfacine, who improved to 2-0 as a mixed martial artist with a quick submission victory over Rafael Pereira at Brave 11 back in April.

The upcoming card, scheduled for Aug. 14 in Tangier, Morocco, has gained a new main event. Originally headlined by Jeremy Kennedy vs. Danyel Pilo, Brave 14 now features lightweight champion Ottman Azaitar versus Danijel Kokora in a non-title welterweight main event. Kennedy vs. Pilo was moved to the co-main event slot.

Sandwiched by both cards is Brave 15, which takes place Sept. 7 in Bucaramanga, Colombia. UFC veteran Godofredo Pepey will make his promotional debut opposite TUF Latin America alum Alexander Torres in the main event, MMA Fighting confirmed following a report by Combate.

After holding events in Morocco, Colombia and United Arab Emirates, Brave CF will host one card in Pakistan in October, a trip to Isa Town, Bahrain on Nov. 18, and three events in December (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; Johannesburg, South Africa; and India).

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/10/17675538/brave-roundup-bubba-jenkins-title-fight-godofredo-pepey-headlines-card-colombia
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”