McGregor to challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov for lightweight title at UFC 229

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 5477
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 2999

Re: McGregor to challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov for lightweight title at UFC 229

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:35 am

Vutu is absolutely correct.

User avatar
Jehannum
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:01 pm
Reputation: 307

Postby Jehannum » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:16 am

I doubt it ^^

User avatar
Diet Butcher
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 1654

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:31 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Dont believe me, look at the current champs two Polynesians, 3 blacks, a mexican or some kinda beaner and one lonely whiteboy bringing in the tranny aka bantamweight division.

Now think about global participation rates in the arts common to MMA.

Here in Australia MMA is almost an all anglo affair yet they cant produce a Sinosic, Hunt or Whittaker
I thought Elvis was white?

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2241
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1208

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:54 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Dont believe me, look at the current champs two Polynesians, 3 blacks, a mexican or some kinda beaner and one lonely whiteboy bringing in the tranny aka bantamweight division.

Now think about global participation rates in the arts common to MMA.

Here in Australia MMA is almost an all anglo affair yet they cant produce a Sinosic, Hunt or Whittaker
I thought Elvis was white?

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk


When I say white I mean anglo not jungle white.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12074
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5586

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:52 pm

FFS, is there ANY conceivable topic that you don't spin into something race-related?

I think you have some sort of illness dude. Its really bizarre :(

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2241
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1208

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Masato wrote:FFS, is there ANY conceivable topic that you don't spin into something race-related?

I think you have some sort of illness dude. Its really bizarre :(



Which part of the facts Ive posted earlier do you need explained to you?

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12074
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5586

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:45 pm

none please

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12074
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5586

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:46 pm

except maybe 'jungle white', lol

I just find it bizarre that no matter what the topic, this stuff is the only thing you seem to think about

Its a big world/life out there bro, lots more interesting things to see and focus on

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2241
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1208

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:55 pm

Its the same as how you have rich asians (Northern Chinese, Koreans, Japs, Taiwanese) and jungle asians like flips, malays, cambodians and shit.

Jungle whites are the Eastern Europeans, Galt and to a lesser degree southern europeans (cause they are really white)

User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 2873
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Reputation: 2129

Postby Luigi » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:10 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Dont believe me, look at the current champs two Polynesians, 3 blacks, a mexican or some kinda beaner and one lonely whiteboy bringing in the tranny aka bantamweight division.

Now think about global participation rates in the arts common to MMA.

Here in Australia MMA is almost an all anglo affair yet they cant produce a Sinosic, Hunt or Whittaker
I thought Elvis was white?

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk


When I say white I mean anglo not jungle white.

A lot of Australians/Kiwis think of it this way and your posts actually make a lot more sense in this light. In North America we have lived beside English, Italians, Ukrainians, etc. for generations, we don't really think of them as otherly.
Image


Return to “Super Dojo”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest