McGregor to challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov for lightweight title at UFC 229

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Diet Butcher

Re: McGregor to challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov for lightweight title at UFC 229

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:04 pm

All hespect to Khabib. He ain't no sellout.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:All hespect to Khabib. He ain't no sellout.

Hes a punk bitch asshole who supports a tyrant

Edit: mean words lol

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:09 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:Khabib Nurmagomedov to UFC: If you cut my teammate, ‘you’ll lose me too’

By MMA Fighting Newswire Oct 11, 2018

When the UFC gets around to handing out punishments for the chaotic brawl that closed out the show at T-Mobile Arena this past weekend, it may have to heed the words of its lightweight champion.

Khabib Nurmagomedov laid down an ultimatum to officials on Thursday, threatening to leave the promotion should any of his teammates who were involved in the UFC 229 post-main event incident be released for their involvement.

Following his successful title defense against rival Conor McGregor on Saturday, Nurmagomedov leapt over the Octagon fence and jumped into the crowd to confront McGregor’s teammate Dillon Danis. The Bellator fighter had allegedly called Nurmagomedov “a f*cking Muslim rat” at some point during the bout, though Danis has since denied these allegations.

Regardless, the situation escalated when Nurmagomedov’s teammates became involved in a physical altercation with McGregor that saw punches thrown on both sides inside the cage. Though the names involved are still being officially confirmed, one person that has been prominently connected to the melee is UFC featherweight Zubaira Tukhugov.

Nurmagomedov specifically mentions Tukhugov in his Instagram post, challenging UFC president Dana White to follow up on his threat to release any fighters that were involved in the UFC 229 brawl.

“If you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too,” Nurmagomedov wrote, referring to Tukhugov. “We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I’ll break it myself.”

Tukhugov was scheduled to fight McGregor’s teammate Artem Lobov at UFC Moncton on Oct. 27, but that bout is presumably in jeopardy should Tukhugov be sanctioned by officials.

Nurmagomedov also questioned the UFC’s handling of this situation compared to the incident in Brooklyn this past April that saw McGregor and cohorts invade the Barclays Center and proceed to go on a rampage that resulted in McGregor throwing a dolly that shattered the window of a bus carrying several UFC fighters, leading to injuries to Ray Borg and Michael Chiesa.

See Nurmagomedov’s full statement below:

“I would like to address (the UFC). Why didn’t you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

[i][color=#00BF00]“Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

“In any case, punish me, (Zubaira Tukhugov) has nothing to do with that. If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit another brother first, just check the video.

“If you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I’ll break it myself.

“And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.”[/color][/i]

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10/11/17963698/khabib-nurmagomedov-to-ufc-if-you-cut-my-teammate-youll-lose-me-too

Well, bye

Fuck him

Lets see

Conor never attacked religion and anybody who says he did is a liar
You are making an assumption, that is all, stop pretending you were in the mans head

Family and country?
Khabib attacked them too

Hypocritical piece of shit

This bitch wants Conor to face punishment from a commission which wasnt overseeing shit with the dolly, they can't you dumb fuck
He dealt with the courts and was sued for millions

Guess what, the ufc did not punish either so you got what you wanted

And you friend was a piece of shit who deserves what he gets and hopefully they pursue charges still

I hope they dont release him and dont allow him to fight anywhere (except dominance and kadyrov league)

Any of you who support him are either stupid, young, know nothing or the history of combat sports and how trash talk is ingrained, or are trolling

Fuck this faggot

Change my mind

Ps - thanks for providing this forum masato, pretty sure my take would be a little too real for most places

Edit: took out some disrespectful words

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 pm

Well, I'm blocked from most aka fighters twitter and Instagram now lol
Think joey Diaz is about to block me for pointing out his hypocrisy

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:53 pm

Btw here's a link to khabib attacking Ireland and conors grandfather
A bunch of people didnt see this and nobody in media is talking about it and how it makes khabib a hypocrite

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/10/4/1793 ... -the-irish

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:28 pm

Here is a pretty good breakdown of the brawl, multiple angles:

I didn't realize how many exchanges Conor was in, he was throwing shots with at least 3 different people

Good stuff by Illuminat3d0ne

You're welcome :D

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:57 pm

Masato wrote:Here is a pretty good breakdown of the brawl, multiple angles:

I didn't realize how many exchanges Conor was in, he was throwing shots with at least 3 different people

Good stuff by Illuminat3d0ne

You're welcome :D

Took out some mean words lol
After thinking and looking at different perspectives I dont blame black shirt on the cage for throwing, he defended him self
The other guy in black at least came head on and did wait until Conor was throwing at his teammate
Guy in red needs to spend some time in jail

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:35 am

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:49 pm

Fuck all this womanly "he did that, no he didnt" shit, it was a post fight brawl things were heated.. it happens

The real question is what was the UFC thinking putting an ethnic Irishmen in the cage with an ethnic Dagestani

Might as well match and Samoan and a Paki FFS

Whiteboy got handled the way ive seen them get handled growing up on the mean streets of western Sydney. Let me explain what I mean by all that, whites of today are like the third generation of a business family dynasty. They are bound to fail when things get tough cause they never had it tough as a people (Im talking about the current generation not say WW2 level whites).

Their day will come again, they just need to hit rock bottom to rise back up and the current left leaning whites are making sure that they will.

Please let me know if you need any of these facts explained to you in further detail.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:12 pm

Dont believe me, look at the current champs two Polynesians, 3 blacks, a mexican or some kinda beaner and one lonely whiteboy bringing in the tranny aka bantamweight division.

Now think about global participation rates in the arts common to MMA.

Here in Australia MMA is almost an all anglo affair yet they cant produce a Sinosic, Hunt or Whittaker

Return to “Super Dojo”