matt riddle wwe bound?

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Illuminat3d0ne

Re: matt riddle wwe bound?

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:
- I think his only seatback was that comment.

Very possible and I understand them being hesitant until that blew over a bit
They don't seem to be too worried about bringing people in/back with some controversy.... cough Hogan cough

And you're right it was the airport where matt was caught (fucking stupid on his part) and isn't allowed back in japan for who knows how long
I heard when njpw fired him they also banned him from the company, possible I heard wrong

- Its was his second time i think!

Jesus, fucking idiot hahaha

Riddle did x-pac podcast yesterday so I'm gonna give it a listen today
Pac is one of the few who is allowed by wwe to have wwe stars and indie stars so it's not crazy for riddle to be on there, timing is interesting though

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:58 am

No weed talk at all in the interview but pretty much sounded like riddle is either already signed for will be signed very shortly

Mentioned all the guys in nxt hes worked with and that hes hoping to reunite with some of them in wwe one day

He was just overall very complimentary about wwe and how much he wants to work there

Mentioned being evolve champ but in the same breathe mentioned evolve and wwe have a great relationship together

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:08 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:No weed talk at all in the interview but pretty much sounded like riddle is either already signed for will be signed very shortly

Mentioned all the guys in nxt hes worked with and that hes hoping to reunite with some of them in wwe one day

He was just overall very complimentary about wwe and how much he wants to work there

Mentioned being evolve champ but in the same breathe mentioned evolve and wwe have a great relationship together

- I would like to see Riddle in NJPW before Wwe!
But would be great to see him on the Wwe!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:14 am

how do I unwatch a thread? I keep getting notifications for this topic and I'm no longer interested in it

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:18 am

Jehannum wrote:how do I unwatch a thread? I keep getting notifications for this topic and I'm no longer interested in it

- I didnt knew that our forums had notifications! :oops:

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:31 pm

As far as I know we don't have thread subscription.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:41 pm

edit : wrong thread :( FML

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:43 pm

Luigi wrote:As far as I know we don't have thread subscription.

there's notification options related to subscriptions, I just can't see a way to unsubscribe

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:10 pm

No idea how to unsub from a thread or if it's even possible

CZW just basically confirmed Riddle is headed to wwe

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/anot ... wwe-262516

Another confirmation of one of pro wrestling's worst-kept-secrets is a Combat Zone Wrestling advertisement that just came out for the promotion's Saturday night New Heights show in Voorhees, New Jersey that is advertising, "Don't miss one of Matt Riddle's final indy appearances before going to WWE!"

Riddle has pulled out of a number of dates, most notably SummerSlam weekend and dates in September over the past week, including being replaced by Trevor Lee in PWG's Battle of Los Angeles.

It is widely expected WWE will announce Riddle at the NXT show in Brooklyn, or some time around that period and he will start in NXT imminently.

Riddle was on Sean Waltman's podcast this week and just said that everyone that wasn't interested in him previously now was (referring to WWE and New Japan) but because of WWE rules on this sort of thing, couldn't commit further. Our communication with him was similar, where he just confirmed both sides being interested but couldn't confirm anything more.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:57 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:No idea how to unsub from a thread or if it's even possible

CZW just basically confirmed Riddle is headed to wwe

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/anot ... wwe-262516

Another confirmation of one of pro wrestling's worst-kept-secrets is a Combat Zone Wrestling advertisement that just came out for the promotion's Saturday night New Heights show in Voorhees, New Jersey that is advertising, "Don't miss one of Matt Riddle's final indy appearances before going to WWE!"

Riddle has pulled out of a number of dates, most notably SummerSlam weekend and dates in September over the past week, including being replaced by Trevor Lee in PWG's Battle of Los Angeles.

It is widely expected WWE will announce Riddle at the NXT show in Brooklyn, or some time around that period and he will start in NXT imminently.

Riddle was on Sean Waltman's podcast this week and just said that everyone that wasn't interested in him previously now was (referring to WWE and New Japan) but because of WWE rules on this sort of thing, couldn't commit further. Our communication with him was similar, where he just confirmed both sides being interested but couldn't confirm anything more.

- I can see him going against Zack Rider for the title King of the bros!
Rider is a great wrestler too!

Return to “Super Dojo”