The crazy lifestory of Yoshiki Takei

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Luigi

The crazy lifestory of Yoshiki Takei

Postby Luigi » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:08 am

Yoshiki Takei was born out of wedlock to a single mother. The mother was highly stressed by this and suffered a breakdown when young Yoshiki was 10 years old, and she decided to commit oyako-shinju - parent-child murder-suicide. His mother choked him unconscious to prepare for it and then called a friend of hers to say her final goodbye. By a stroke of luck the friend she called said that he knew a man who took in troubled children to raise them for unable parents. His mother agreed and young Yoshiki was brought to the man. Little did they know the man actually owned a kickboxing gym and used it to turn the troubled children into an elite class of prize fighters. Takei has lived at the gym ever since, and has become a fearsome warrior. By the time he was 18 he was noticed by K-1 and given a spot in their bantamweight world GP:

^He was eliminated from the GP when he lost a majority decision to the elite Haruma Saikyo. K-1 decided to test him in their subsidiary league called Krush. He dominated Krush and became their bantamweight champion. At this point, he was given a second chance at K-1 and was once again entered into their bantamweight GP:

After winning his first two matches he advanced to the finals. At the other side of the finals was Kenji Kubo, the younger brother of K-1 welterweight champ Yuta Kubo. He had been groomed for excellence by his kickboxing family and the battle would be a great clash:

At only 20 years old, Takei defeated Kubo and became the K-1 bantamweight champion. That was one year ago, and since then Takei has been on a reign on terror in K-1, dominating and brutally KOing all three men who have tried to wrest the title from him, including a rematch with Kubo:

https://twitter.com/grabaka_hitman/stat ... 01?lang=en

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshiki_Takei

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:52 pm

- Thats is a very sad history!:(
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”