MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Megaterio Llamas

Former TUF star lands in the slammer

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:13 am

UFC'S 'LET ME BANG, BRO' GUY
GETS 30 DAYS IN JAIL AFTER DWI ARREST
... Plans to Bang Scrapped

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/02/ufc-let-m ... uana-jail/

'The Ultimate Fighter' vet who went viral for his "let me bang, bro" explosion on 'TUF' won't be bangin' for a bit ... 'cause he's gotta spend 30 days in jail after being arrested for DWI.

Julian Lane -- a cast member on seasons 16 and 25 of the UFC's reality show competition -- was arrested back in October after cops found him asleep at the wheel at an intersection in Mansfield, Ohio.

Cops said Lane was "lethargic and slurring his speech" ... and noted several beer cans and weed in the passenger side of his car.

Julian was transported to the Mansfield police dept., where he blew a .10 ... and charged with 3 misdemeanors -- DWI, driving with a suspended license and possession of marijuana.

The DWI was later reduced to a lesser charge because Lane wasn't physically driving his car when he was rolled on ... and his suspended license charge was dismissed.

But, he'll still have to spend 30 days in the slammer -- starting on April 4.

Lane's scheduled main event fight at Ring of Combat 62 tonight was cancelled ... likely as a result of his arrest.

But, Julian's still gonna get in some pre-prison bangin' -- he's booked for a BARE-KNUCKLE FIGHT in Liverpool on March 24.
el rey del mambo

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:14 am

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:18 am

Hahah! This guy again.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:55 pm

This dudes a mess mentally, look at how high his left eye is compared to his right.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Super Dojo”