By Alexander K. Lee and Jed Meshew Apr 16, 2018

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

By Alexander K. Lee and Jed Meshew Apr 16, 2018

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:23 pm

By Alexander K. Lee @AlexanderKLee Apr 16, 2018

Two lightweight prospects moving in opposite directions will collide in California.

Undefeated Carrington Banks will put his 7-0 record on the line against Adam Piccolotti on the main card of Bellator 199 at the SAP Center in San Jose on May 12, officials told MMA Fighting.

A former Ultimate Fighter contestant, Banks has gone 7-0 in his pro career including wins in all three of his Bellator appearances. In his most recent outing at Bellator 184 last October, he won a unanimous decision over Steve Kozola to hand “Thunderbeast” his first loss.

Piccolotti also fell from the ranks of the unbeatens last year, losing by first-round submission to Goiti Yamauchi in September and then following that with a unanimous decision loss to David Rickels at Bellator 189 the following December. Prior to those consecutive setbacks, the 29-year-old Californian was 9-0.

Also added to the May 12 show is a preliminary bout between women’s featherweights Janay Harding and Amber Leibrock. Australia’s Harding (3-3) was recently tied to a Dana White Tuesday Night Contender’s Series bout, but had to miss that opportunity due to visa issues. She faces Leibrock, an Invicta FC veteran who went 2-1 in that promotion.

See the updated Bellator 199 card below:

Ryan Bader vs. Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal

Jon Fitch vs. Paul Daley

Cheick Kongo vs. Javy Ayala

Carrington Banks vs. Adam Piccolotti

Aaron Pico vs. Lee Morrison

Janay Harding vs. Amber Leibrock

James Terry vs. Danasabe Mohammed

Brandon Hester vs. Diego Herzog

Mark Climaco vs. Daniel Oseguera

Elias Anderson vs. Hyder Amil

Josh San Diego vs. Nohelin Hernandez

Dominic Sumner vs. Tom Oswald

Khai Wu vs. Cass Bell

Josh Paiva vs. Adam Antolin

Justin Tenedora vs. David Rivera-Cruz

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/16/17244588/carrington-banks-vs-adam-piccolotti-added-to-bellator-199
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”