Give Bones Jones DAN HENDERSON!!

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Masato
Site Admin

Give Bones Jones DAN HENDERSON!!

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:38 am

WOW!

Old-Man-Strength in full effect last night. Hendo is a LEGEND, the last of the PRIDE stars to still be kicking ass.

Bones is ridiculing his challenge but I think if anyone DESERVES a title shot it's Hendo (before its too late).

GIVE HIM A SHOT, ZUFFA!!!!

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:15 pm

- I respect Hendo, but i think Jones would lay a serious Smackdown on him.
Btw Mister Wonderfull deserves a shot at the title to.

Low at the Jones face on the picture.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

glenrod

Postby glenrod » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Hendo KO'ing Jones would nearly be the best thing to ever happen to me

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:32 pm

Hendo looked great, but he needs a win against a young beast like Davis before being granted a shot at Jones.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:46 am

^ I disagree

Hendo has maybe 1-2 fights left in him imo before he starts falling apart. If the UFC gives him some tune-up fights or makes him climb the rankings he will likely never get the title shot.

I think he deserves the bump - just let him fight for the belt in honor of his epic career, win or lose.

Would be so much fun to see... I think his chances to beat Bones are slim, but no so impossible. I would be cheering like a mofo

GDCMMA.com

Postby GDCMMA.com » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:32 am

Here's the thing. A true analyst of the sport and a realist KNOWS that Dan would just be walking into a slaughter. The fact he won't be on TRT JJymore really fucks him. From there, even though he won, Dan was getting Dominated by a Shogun Jon made look like an amateur. Truth is, Dan is TINY for LHW. He should drop down immediately again to the shallowest division in UFC Middleweight. One big Win and he would/could be shuffled into a title shot.
I love me some Hendo, but let's get real. On the subject, Jon Has a nice test in Glover, but after that I feel unfortunately there aren't any more real tests besides the Rematch with Gusty. My hope is that JJ wins and then they book rematch BACK in Toronto for Sept. I think it's a real possibility. UFC always sends him here, it's no coincidence either, and they know how well that fight would sell here. Toronto ticket prices are the highest in the Globe for UFC. Bastards. ...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:35 am

^ all right, give him a MW title shot then!!

sounds better

- great post GDCMMA!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:47 pm

if hendo lands the right hand, lights out for jones. other than that, hendo is screwed.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Fisticuffsmanship

Postby Fisticuffsmanship » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:06 am

GDCMMA.com wrote:On the subject, Jon Has a nice test in Glover, but after that I feel unfortunately there aren't any more real tests besides the Rematch with Gusty

Speaking of the future champ: Masato, you might get your wish if Hendo could survive the battle for best LHW Dan/title eliminator with Cormier. But he won't.

Also, how rediculous is it that LHW has a title fight, a next challenger in Gus, AND a title eliminator for the next challenger all booked. That's a lot of plans for the MMA gods to laugh at.

Return to “Super Dojo”