Discuss your most recent training

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4917
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2543

Re: Discuss your most recent training

Postby Canuckster » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:21 am

Popped out my collarbone last week, popped it back in but a host of other pain came along with it, now the end closest to the center of my chest is loose and pops when moving it through range. Some of the worst pain I've ever had last week. Fortunately my chiropractor is getting it sorted, still hurts though

goddamn old age getting to be a bitch
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12012
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5540

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Canuckster wrote:Popped out my collarbone last week, popped it back in but a host of other pain came along with it, now the end closest to the center of my chest is loose and pops when moving it through range. Some of the worst pain I've ever had last week. Fortunately my chiropractor is getting it sorted, still hurts though

goddamn old age getting to be a bitch


Dude that is terrible! so sorry to hear, must hurt indeed. Was just thinkin a few days ago about Saku-Wandy II and how his collarbone broke, how nasty

Is a full recovery possible? heal fast man :(

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4917
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2543

Postby Canuckster » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:33 pm

I'm still training with it, fuck it, it's getting better, am getting chiro adjustments and what not on it
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
evil-kungfool
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:38 pm
Reputation: 102

Postby evil-kungfool » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:51 am

^ Sorry to hear that. Hope you heal up.

I was stubborn and wouldn't accept my instructor sweeping me, and pulled something in my back trying to jerk my way out of it.
It's mostly healed now, but it put me out for a couple weeks.

User avatar
Diet Butcher
Posts: 994
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 1648

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:10 pm

So this is very similar to my passing game. Like when you start sparring and the other guy sits there to play guard, I would just dive in for a bodylock and work the pass.


User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4917
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2543

Postby Canuckster » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:Popped out my collarbone last week, popped it back in but a host of other pain came along with it, now the end closest to the center of my chest is loose and pops when moving it through range. Some of the worst pain I've ever had last week. Fortunately my chiropractor is getting it sorted, still hurts though

goddamn old age getting to be a bitch


Dude that is terrible! so sorry to hear, must hurt indeed. Was just thinkin a few days ago about Saku-Wandy II and how his collarbone broke, how nasty

Is a full recovery possible? heal fast man :(


Starting to feel better, collarbone joint still pops and wiggles.

Am training through it,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 5294
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 2290
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:43 am

Canuckster wrote:
Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:Popped out my collarbone last week, popped it back in but a host of other pain came along with it, now the end closest to the center of my chest is loose and pops when moving it through range. Some of the worst pain I've ever had last week. Fortunately my chiropractor is getting it sorted, still hurts though

goddamn old age getting to be a bitch


Dude that is terrible! so sorry to hear, must hurt indeed. Was just thinkin a few days ago about Saku-Wandy II and how his collarbone broke, how nasty

Is a full recovery possible? heal fast man :(


Starting to feel better, collarbone joint still pops and wiggles.

Am training through it,


- Did you get a X-ray?
You should take care to not aggravate!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4917
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2543

Postby Canuckster » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:09 am

It's dislocated not broken

One of my ribs popped (common in jits) causing the collarbone to go with it, chiro adjusted it and it's way better. Still soft tissue inflammation.

Pain Has to be pretty bad for me not to get on the mats. At my age something always hurts
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4917
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2543

Postby Canuckster » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:10 am

Oh and fuck xrays
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Diet Butcher
Posts: 994
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 1648

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:01 pm

Wasn't chiro proven to be a scam? You should give Master Tong at the Hong Luck club in Chinatown a visit. My friend Ali swears by him. He'll fix u up with some bonesetting and magic potion #9.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk


Return to “Super Dojo”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest