A.J. McKee, Bubba Jenkins fights added to Bellator 160

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

A.J. McKee, Bubba Jenkins fights added to Bellator 160

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:39 am

By Dave Doyle@davedoylemma on Jul 25, 2016

The main card for Bellator 160 is taking shape.

A pair of featherweight bouts were announced Monday for the Aug. 26 event in Anaheim, Calif., as A.J. McKee (4-0) will take on Henry Corrales (12-3) and Bubba Jenkins (11-2) squares off with Georgi Karakhanyan (24-6-1).

One of the sport's top prospects, the 21-year-old McKee, from Long Beach, Calif., has competed in Bellator his entire pro career, and has one all four of his fights via first-round finish.

Corrales, of Whittier, Calif., has a three-fight losing streak, but they're all to top-level competitors, as he's gone toe-to-toe with Patricio Freire, Emmanuel Sanchez, and Daniel Straus.

Jenkins, meanwhile, is a former NCAA wrestling champion out of Arizona State and has won three consecutive fights. He'll look to avenge his most recent loss when he rematches Karakhanyan, who has lost consecutive fights since scoring a technical submission over Jenkins at Bellator 132.

Benson Henderson meets former featherweight champ Freire in the evening's lightweight main event.

Source http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/25/12277654/a-j-mckee-bubba-jenkins-fights-added-to-bellator-160-main-card
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”