Emmanuel Sanchez aiming at Bellator title shot

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Emmanuel Sanchez aiming at Bellator title shot

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:07 pm

If he can defeat Daniel Weichel

In picking up his first win of the year with a split-decision victory over Daniel Pineda in February at Bellator 149, featherweight standout Emmanuel Sanchez feels he was able to prove that he is ready to take the next step in his career having defeated one of his toughest opponents to date.

“Daniel Pineda was a great, aggressive fighter, and it helped proved and showed what I could do against a guy with such high-level experience, and not only that, but a guy who’s never won by decision, and that’s very impressive in itself,” Sanchez told MMAWeekly.com

“I didn’t feel in any way shape or form that I survived, for me, I was able to honestly take the best he had to hit me with his onslaught and use it against him. I broke him slowly and eventually it allowed me to win the fight.”

The win over Pineda was Sanchez’s third straight split-decision victory. And while he’s happy to have picked up the wins, he by no means wants to make it a habit of having such close fights in the future.

Read the rest at the link http://www.mmaweekly.com/emmanuel-sanchez-hoping-for-bellator-title-shot-if-he-defeats-daniel-weichel
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”