fedor vs moldonado

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Canuckster

fedor vs moldonado

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:05 pm

Get it while you can

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:59 pm

OMG whatta fight

holy shit
holy shit

Spoiler:
I don't know how Fedor survived that 1st round man... holy fuck he is even tougher than I thought... what other HW's would survive that and regain composure?

Holy shit

Fedor is still exciting. His hands are way low though, too reckless in the exchanges. Someone more calculated would turn him into hamburger..

Would still love to see him vs relevant comp in the UFC

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:53 pm

Moldanado is a pretty decent boxer and tough as shit, I actually like watching him fight. Fedor doesn't look like his old self hope he regains his old style
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:54 pm

Ufc blocked already

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:49 pm

- Fedor is looking old.
Should start using Avon.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:23 am

op link down

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:10 pm

first round was not a 10-8, you could make the argument, but it wasnt, and fedor took rounds 2 and 3, people are stupid

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:33 am

It was a hell of an exciting fight!! WOW First time in a while I was shouting at the Telly! Would have been good to see him take it to the ground or mix it up a little. But great to see his style back in action.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:05 am

robbstar wrote:It was a hell of an exciting fight!! WOW First time in a while I was shouting at the Telly! Would have been good to see him take it to the ground or mix it up a little. But great to see his style back in action.

- He looked like a drunk brawler, nothing like the Fedor of before.
His actual fighting style look`s like a choreography from Christopher Nolan.

But congratulations to Maldonado, he got a good grappling game, should use more.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:32 am

His 'Style' my friend, a very unmistakable stance, a prominent stalking forward shuffle, low hands that fly fast, lots of hooks and over hands, all wrapped up in a belief, a belief that he know he is the best.

The Fedor of old is gone ! He was the man of his time but the sport has moved on, I think he has stood still as the next generation adapted to the new pressures presented, hence why he looks like a " drunk brawler" but nothing of significance changed - his style was the same as always.

Maldonaldo is a great fighter, he has fought some of the best in the sport!! Experienced in single discipline competition, great defense and a no quit attitude . It was never the easy fight some billed it as .

Return to “Super Dojo”