Michael Page faces Evangelista Santos

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Michael Page faces Evangelista Santos

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:28 pm

at Bellator 158

By Guilherme Cruz@guicruzzz on Jun 9, 2016

Michael Page has a new opponent for Bellator 158.

The rising welterweight, who was originally scheduled to face Fernando Gonzalez on July 16, will now take on longtime Brazilian veteran Evangelista Santos, MMA Fighting confirmed the news following a report by Daily Star.

Bellator 158 is scheduled for July 16 at London’s 02 Arena.

Santos (21-17) impressed in his Bellator debut in April, stopping Brennan Ward in just 30 seconds. "Cyborg" returned to action less than a month later, but ended up losing to Saad Awad via first-round knockout.

Page (10-0) looks for his seventh win under the Bellator banner. "Venom", who fights in his home country for the first time since signing with Bellator, only went past the first round once in his career, defeating Nah-shon Burrell via decision in 2014.

Source http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/9/11894118/michael-page-faces-evangelista-santos-at-bellator-158
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:03 pm

Page has been getting fed cans up till now, will be interesting to see how he holds up,page has all kinds of potential
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Super Dojo”