Rizin plans open-weight tournament

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Rizin plans open-weight tournament

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri May 27, 2016 7:43 am

By Guilherme Cruz@guicruzzz on May 26, 2016

Rizin Fighting Federation put on its third event earlier this month in Japan, and is planning an openweight MMA tournament for later this year. Dates, locations and fighters that will be a part of the grand prix are not set yet, but Wanderlei Silva volunteers to be in action.

Suspended by the Nevada Athletic Commission until the spring of 2017, "The Axe Murderer" requested to be in the tournament during a recent press conference in Japan.

"I feel honored to represent Rizin," said the former Pride champion. "I’d like to ask for an openweight division, to give the chance for every fighter in the world who believes they can come here and defeat Wanderlei Silva to try it. We have the most aggressive rules in the world, and under those rules I can fight anyone.

Source http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/26/11510266/with-openweight-tournament-planned-for-2016-wanderlei-silva-wants-to
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri May 27, 2016 12:07 pm

War Wand.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 27, 2016 12:19 pm

Soccer kicks and stomps definitely favor wand
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Super Dojo”