Roger Gracie vs Michal Pasternak for ONE Championship

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Roger Gracie vs Michal Pasternak for ONE Championship

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:57 am

Roger Gracie meets Michal Pasternak for inaugural ONE Championship light heavyweight title

By Guilherme Cruz@guicruzzz on Apr 27, 2016

Roger Gracie vs. Michal Pasternak was already official for May 6’s ONE Championship event in Singapore, but the promotion announced Wednesday that the fighters will now collide for the inaugural 205-pound title.

Gracie (7-2) stopped James McSweeney in his promotional debut in December 2014, making his return to the light heavyweight division after a 2-1 run as middleweight under the Strikeforce and UFC banners.

Pasternak (11-0) racked up a perfect 10-0 record in the Polish market before joining ONE in 2014, stopping Rafael Silva in a 195-pound catchweight bout in his debut. The Polish fighter finished six of his 11 opponents by knockout or submission.

ONE Championship 41 takes place at the Singapore Indoor Stadium in Kallang, and features Angela Lee vs. Mei Yamaguchi for the inaugural atomweight belt in the main event. Middleweight titleholder Vitaly Bigdash was also expected to defend his crown against Alexey Butorin on May 6, but the bout was removed from the card.

Source http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/4/27/11518528/roger-gracie-meets-michal-pasternak-for-inaugural-one-championship
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:17 am

Should be a good one!

Return to “Super Dojo”