WSOF 30 Branch vs. Starks, Fitch vs. Zeferino

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

WSOF 30 Branch vs. Starks, Fitch vs. Zeferino

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:51 am

By Hunter A. Homistek@HunterAHomistek on Mar 14, 2016

World Series of Fighting (WSOF) recently announced its full main card for April 2's WSOF 30 event in Las Vegas.

Headlining, WSOF middleweight and light heavyweight champion David Branch (17-3) puts his 185-pound title on the line against challenger Clifford Starks (13-2). Since making his promotional debut at WSOF in November 2012, Branch has gone undefeated, posting seven straight wins during that span.

Starks, meanwhile, is on an impressive run of his own, winning five straight since getting cut from the UFC following a loss to Yoel Romero at UFC on Fox 7.

In the co-main event at WSOF 30, former UFC welterweight title challenger Jon Fitch (27-7-1, 1 no-contest) meets Joao Zeferino (20-7). The two will fight for the vacant WSOF welterweight title.

Rounding out the four-fight telecast on NBC Sports Network is a light heavyweight tilt between submission ace Vinny Magalhaes (13-7) and Jake Heun (9-4) and a welterweight matchup between WSOF newcomer Abu Azaitar (11-1-1) and Danny Davis, Jr (11-10-1).

Source http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/14/11219696/wsof-30-main-card-finalized-with-branch-vs-starks-fitch-vs-zeferino
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”