Comic of Chaos 4: McGregor vs Nate Diaz

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Jehannum

Comic of Chaos 4: McGregor vs Nate Diaz

Postby Jehannum » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:05 pm

Masato wrote:
Jehannum wrote:I'm sorry, I won't be coming back to this. have fun though everyone :)

That's OK, the fight is over anyways lol

Thanks for playing Jehannum... I told you this place doesn't move as fast as it should, but I think we got a nice little comic out of it :D

I'll finish it off, come back again sometime man would always be happy to hear from you. I still drop in @ Sherdog from time to time, hope to see more of your most excellent shoops!

later
I was just depressed yesterday, I'll be back someday ;) and ty man

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:36 pm

- Having a hard time logging on the forum.

I keep re-watching those promo videos, and that one wheres Nate says that Conor trains with nobody and just plays Touch but in the park with that weird dude with a ponytail is too dawn good.

Conor looked like a guy that got too carried always with his promo skills and tried to out-talk Chris Jericho.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- Having a hard time logging on the forum.

I keep re-watching those promo videos, and that one wheres Nate says that Conor trains with nobody and just plays Touch but in the park with that weird dude with a ponytail is too dawn good.

Conor looked like a guy that got too carried always with his promo skills and tried to out-talk Chris Jericho.

if you just think about the fight, he was way too cocky in there for sure, but for 1 round and 2:30 of the 2nd he was landing a lot of shots and looked good. his defence is nonexistent as we've seen in past fights but really Nate turned it on, rocked him and went on to dominate Conor as he wilted in what remained of the round.
was a great fight and no shame in that kind of defeat to me, we've seen it many times. McGregor made some errors of judgement and Nate gutted it out until he took it away from him. McGregor's style has served him nicely in his UFC run but it was never death proof :)

I've got another animation coming for this, but gonna make it more "comicky"

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:18 pm

^ You are right about Conor's defense

I think Conor was totally winning the fight for most of it... he is just too confident/cocky. He moves like Anderson Silva out there, just way too comfortable and sure of himself. Like it doesn't even cross his mind that he could get stunned.

He did look really good though, real smooth, whackin Nate with that left all day

He just forgot he was in a real fight and I think he figured Nate was ready to crumble when he wasn't

Also trying to take a black belt down when you're fucked up - not so smart lol

Jehannum, I closed that comic :D Of course you can continue it if you want (no rules lol)

If you have a style in mind you wanna try maybe start a fresh one ;) I'm sure it will be grand

later skaters

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:19 pm

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:20 pm

WTH did we just post a minute apart? @Masato :D

EDIT: @Masato Yes I saw the end sheet you did but I musta forgot and thought we could continue

I could have animated my new frame smoothly but I wanted to make it feel like a live comic this time

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Jehannum wrote:if you just think about the fight, he was way too cocky in there for sure, but for 1 round and 2:30 of the 2nd he was landing a lot of shots and looked good. his defence is nonexistent as we've seen in past fights but really Nate turned it on, rocked him and went on to dominate Conor as he wilted in what remained of the round.
was a great fight and no shame in that kind of defeat to me, we've seen it many times. McGregor made some errors of judgement and Nate gutted it out until he took it away from him. McGregor's style has served him nicely in his UFC run but it was never death proof :)

I've got another animation coming for this, but gonna make it more "comicky"

- I was talking about the promos, Nate got the better of him. And i compared Nate to Chris Jericho in the talking game. Conor isn`t good as Chael or Bisping, he only got a bigger push.

About the fight, he only landed 5 more punchs, hes kickins game isn`t weak as people claim, but he isn`t good as people claim neither.
And toughness is a great weapon, so no shame in lost to Nate, he landed everything he got, but wasn`t enough to put Nate alway, i`m more surprised about his bad cardio thought.

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:43 am

if UFC 200 is announced as McGregor vs Diaz 2 I'm gonna get this going again ;)

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:34 am

Jehannum wrote:if UFC 200 is announced as McGregor vs Diaz 2 I'm gonna get this going again ;)

- Also know as Stockton Ninja 2 - The ass-whooping continues.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:44 pm

This rematch is so dumb, and a blatant duck of Edgar. I hope Edgar fights Aldo for the interim belt.

Return to “Super Dojo”