Would you feel betrayed if this were true?

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
penxv

Would you feel betrayed if this were true?

Postby penxv » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:47 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/joerogan2/comm ... sion_that/

"CALABASAS: Joe Rogan today admitted on his podcast the "Joe Rogan Experience" that as many have long suspected the married father of three has lived as a closeted homosexual for three decades.
Fellow comedian Doug Stanhope was guest when Rogan made the admission. The two are long-time friends, but it became apparent early in the episode that there was tension between the two veteran LA comics.
It began when Stanhope jokingly told Rogan that he had forgotten to do "ad copy" at the beginning of the podcast. Rogan seemed to take the remark personally asking Stanhope whether "he was drunk again", to which the slurry Stanhope replied yes I have been drinking since 10am with my wife, my REAL WIFE".
Stanhope carried on saying "I might not f--- her, but it's only because I have constant whiskey dick. NOT because I hate her".
This comment seemed to annoy Rogan further who replied to Stanhope "instead of going to South America to get drunk on a beach maybe you should go to South America to do Ayahuasca" while turning to his right and smiling at what we assume to be his podcast engineer.
Stanhope retorted with "I don't need an excuse to get away from the wife". Stanhope went further telling Rogan that those "aren't elves you are seeing when you are on hallucinogens those are just images of Tony Hinchcliffe".
Rogan at this point defies Stanhope by asking "what are you saying", to which Stanhope replies "Redban has been filling me in with the gossip since the Man Show. I know all about Tony, Eddie and Tait."
An angry Rogan shouts at Redban, "we had an agreement. We had a contract."
Stanhope at this point can't resist saying, "a contract with Redban or your wife?"
An almost tearful and red-faced Rogan then stammers and says "it's true. I'm bisexual..."
Stanhope cannot resist with one more dig saying "you're a misogynistic you don't like women. Don't you mean homosexual? I have never seen you with a woman".
A defeated and deflated Rogan mumbles "yes I'm gay".
Stanhope turns to look at one of Rogan's assistants (what we assume to be Brian Redban), smiles, takes a swig of whiskey and says to Rogan "dude I was just fucking with you. Redban never told me anything. I thought we were fucking around."
The podcast at this point ends. The recording was immediately removed from Ustream, however fan copies of the episode exist on Youtube.
Joe Rogan could not be reached for comment."

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:55 pm

That reddit post is probably a bit of creative writing. However, he did make news recently for acting like a queen when this happened... http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/11/17/9 ... t-mma-news

I remember watching that video and thinking that these two guys are obviously guys that have sex with each other.

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but he's probably a closeted homosexual.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:35 pm

Any links to said video? My guess is it gets memory holed
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:47 pm

I don't know. The description seemed a little bit cartoonish. Creative writing to air a rumor. But the reddit comment was posted like 9 months before the Holm/Rousey fight where his post fight comments with the president/owner of the company included his "friend" who was acting like a fag and whose presence was inexplicable.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:40 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:31 pm

My first suspicion to be absolutely honest was that this whole thread and links is a penxv special, lol

He is master subtle-hoaxer :D

If true however, I would not feel betrayed or surprised in the least. Rogan has been talking about teh gay sex for years. Straight people in my opinion don't like to talk about it that much, even for jokes

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:49 pm

Is he really gay? I don't care. He certainly looks gay, though.

I would be 0% shocked if this was true.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:56 pm

This interview almost sounds like he was going to confession about it.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:54 pm

He does talk about giant black cock a lot tho
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:57 am

Pretty sure he's gay. Would fit well into the homo-eroticism of TUF and latter the entire UFC.

Return to “Super Dojo”