The Ice MAN has arrived.

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
robbstar

The Ice MAN has arrived.

Postby robbstar » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:59 am

I was watching the countdown show and see that the Hof , the true Hof AKA The ICE MAN was featured and helping Overeem. Brilliant, been waiting for this next level shit for years. He is the man !!

So I wrote a we article
This guy is the future, and if Overeem didnt just do one day for the cameras and has actually been practing Hofs methods then he may pick up that gold sooner than later.

http://themmashow.info/news/the-ice-man-has-arrived/
Wim Hof is known internationally as the “Ice Man”, you may never of heard of him, but you have probably heard of his feats of endurance and almost super human achievement. Wim Hof is a Dutch man who holds over twenty world records, all of them being truly amazing! Like running up Everest and Kilimanjaro in his underwear, running a marathon in the Arctic circle in -20C, again in only his shorts. Swimming over 57 metres under the frozen ice, keeping his core temperature constant whilst submerged in an ice bath for over 1 hr and 50 minutes! Interestingly enough he has not shied away from calls to replicate his feats under laboratory conditions, in fact he has embraced them and squashed the sceptics and nae sayers at every turn.............................................................................................................

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:43 am

robbstar wrote:I was watching the countdown show and see that the Hof , the true Hof AKA The ICE MAN was featured and helping Overeem. Brilliant, been waiting for this next level shit for years. He is the man !!

So I wrote a we article
This guy is the future, and if Overeem didnt just do one day for the cameras and has actually been practing Hofs methods then he may pick up that gold sooner than later.

http://themmashow.info/news/the-ice-man-has-arrived/
Wim Hof is known internationally as the “Ice Man”, you may never of heard of him, but you have probably heard of his feats of endurance and almost super human achievement. Wim Hof is a Dutch man who holds over twenty world records, all of them being truly amazing! Like running up Everest and Kilimanjaro in his underwear, running a marathon in the Arctic circle in -20C, again in only his shorts. Swimming over 57 metres under the frozen ice, keeping his core temperature constant whilst submerged in an ice bath for over 1 hr and 50 minutes! Interestingly enough he has not shied away from calls to replicate his feats under laboratory conditions, in fact he has embraced them and squashed the sceptics and nae sayers at every turn.............................................................................................................

- i didn`t knew about this guy.
Thank you Robb.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:22 am

Didn't he lose some toes or some shit one time trying to prove his ability?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:34 am

This is why you should never back your claims up. EY style.

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:17 am

I don't think he has lost toes. All the docs I have watched are just awesome. Human potential 101

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:15 pm

I do it for a quick charge sometimes but not too much because breathing practices interfere my qigong practice a little. One of my buddies started doing it before his morning run and another said it worked for him when he tried it. The second friend had a broken water heater and said he could hold it for a little while but it made his head feel weird. I think its awesome that people are finally waking up to the fact that we can do more than we are taught to believe

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:33 pm

Flying Eye Angle wrote: I think its awesome that people are finally waking up to the fact that we can do more than we are taught to believe

Hell yeah AMEN to that !!

What does your Qi Gong routines/style etc consist of?? I dabel in the Energy Work myself.

Return to “Super Dojo”