tinder fight club

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Canuckster

tinder fight club

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:34 am

http://www.unilad.co.uk/crazy/theres-no ... no-reason/

Apparently inspired by Tyler Durden, someone has updated the idea of a place where people can let out their pent up aggression on other lads’ faces for the 21st century.

The new Tinder-style app, called Rumblr, is designed so that people who want to beat the living shit out of one another can find like minded individuals.
The pitch on the app’s website, explains the whole bizarre scenario pretty succinctly: “Rumblr is an app for recreational fighters to find, meet, and fight other brawl enthusiasts nearby”.

Yes, you read that correctly, “brawl enthusiasts”. Or, as they’re sometimes known, “nobheads”.

The app is set to launch very soon and, not only does it allow amateur fighters to seek each other out, they can also compare stats – such as height, weight, experience, etc.

There’ll even be a chat tool so you can have a good old chinwag with your opponent before you punch them in the head, as well as a mapping tool to find potential opponents, and filters so you can search for specific things like “gang fights” or “girl fights”.

The most worrying part about this, is we know it will absolutely catch on. So let’s get ready to rumble, we guess…
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:03 pm

- I would never acept something like that.
First i only fight in front of thousands and thousands of people:

And there's a possibility that the guy kicks my ass .
And i wound't risk getting my ass-kicked for free.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:44 pm

lmao

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:44 pm

What happened to just getting drunk and screaming at people?

Return to “Super Dojo”