Come Join Us At Shaolin

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
wiz cool c

Come Join Us At Shaolin

Postby wiz cool c » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Hello my fellow friends and martial artist. My name is Chris. I have been doing martial arts for 30 years, living and training for the last 8 years in china. My wife and I are now sharing our wonderful experience with whoever wants to live a piece of the martial art dream. Come to the birth place of all martial arts the shaolin temple. This coming February we are having a training course that involves training in the mountain of Shaolin, visiting historical places, eating in a Chinese style court yard. Come check it out!!!

http://www.shaolinwithchris.com/index.html

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:03 am

You're the one with the passport. Come down to kick my ass. 68 kg to absolute depending on your preference. I wil fight you with no prep at all.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:08 pm

I dont think thats the point dude.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:58 pm

Fuck all tha haters

What wic cool c is doing is SUPER cool.

Sincerely wishing you well man, I love to see people not just following/living their passions, but sharing it and helping introduce to others too.

This is a great project. Keep kickin ass Wiz

wiz cool c

Postby wiz cool c » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:49 am

Thank you Masato,anyone who is interested more than welcome to come join us on an experience of a lifetime. Truly there is more to life than fighting someone behind the school parking lot with 30 cheering spectators to prove you are the toughest kid on the block. The Songshan mountains and the Shaolin temple and all its beautify is a once in a life time experience.

We have been to Shaolin twice and will move there in February[we live in Shenzhen southern china now]. Last trip down there I wanted to work on the Qin Na and fighting application from one of the forms. The first day we go up into the mountains and My teacher,[not small by Chinese standards] asks me to cross hands and work an application. The technique is a traditional one where you begin in a right foot forward horse stance and cross your right arms at the wrist. From here you grab and pull your opponent towards you and punch him in the ribs with your rear hand.{rooting is the ability to have a solid stable stance, which is used in maintaining your footing in a fight as well as preventing takedowns and delivering power in your strikes and throws”this is relevant to the story”}.Now I have a decently developed root from practicing standing in one stance for 30 to 40 minutes a time per day, and having won push hands competitions before. So when he asked me to pull him towards me ,I tried and he didn’t budge. When it was his turn he could easily pull me out of my stance. he mentioned he developed this ability by training in the Shaolin version of the stone lock.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:35 am

Love the stone lock vid!

Hey man, you live in Shenzhen? Have you been to the newly built Shaolin temple in Hong Kong yet? I haven't been, but just wondering if it's just a tourist trap. If they have stone lock demos there, I'll be interested in going.

wiz cool c

Postby wiz cool c » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:43 am

no i havent been Diet Butcher. do you live in HK?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:07 am

Sincerely hope you come back here and post sometimes man. - I understand you're probably just doing your marketing rounds, and this place ain't got the biggest traffic flow, but I would really love to do some Q & A with you.

I dreamed of the kung-fu life when I was younger, and have always been quite enchanted with it.

Have tons of questions.

wiz cool c

Postby wiz cool c » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Normal questions I would be happy to answer. But last time as soon as I started a topic ,I have a guy saying how one on one he would kick any Shaolin monks ass. If it is going to be like that, why waste my time, life is too short to bother with that stuff. In fact I will simply ignore any type of tough guy talk altogether

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:24 pm

- I would love to go to China someday.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”