WSOF reveals the match-ups of its eight-man tournament

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

WSOF reveals the match-ups of its eight-man tournament

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:06 am

By Danny Segura@DannySeguraTV on Oct 18, 2015, 10:30a

WSOF revealed the matchups of its eight-man lightweight tournament that will be part of WSOF 25 on Nov. 20 at the Comerica Theatre in Phoenix, Ariz.

The winner of the tournament will earn a title shot against current WSOF champion and undefeated professional Justin Gaethje.

Additionally, WSOF announced the promotional debut of former UFC veterans Jason High and Estevan Payan. Both fighters will compete in the co-main event on the card.

On one bracket of the tournament, former UFC veteran Brian Foster (23-7) will square off against Joao Zeferino (18-6), while former WSOF lightweight title challenger Luis Palomino (23-11) will face Rich Patishnock (6-2).

In the opposite bracket, Brian Cobb (20-8) will battle TUF 16 runner-up Mike Ricci (10-4), while Islam Mamedov (12-1) is set to face Jorge Patino (38-15-2, 1 no-contest).

"We are excited about the star-studded lineup and incredible matchups we have assembled for the first WSOF one-night tournament in history," said WSOF President Ray Sefo in a press release.

Source:http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/18/9562499/wsof-reveals-the-match-ups-of-its-eight-man-tournament
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”