UFC PR rep Cindy Ortiz sued by June White (DFW's mom)

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
penxv

UFC PR rep Cindy Ortiz sued by June White (DFW's mom)

Postby penxv » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:59 pm

She's trying to pretend that she's just a fan.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/money/2 ... /72638324/

"Ultimate Fighting fans are a passionate bunch. And one passionate fan may soon face liability for creating a fake Twitter account.

The case began with a contentious relationship between UFC president Dana White and his mother, June. Ms. White is not exactly a doting mother. She wrote an unauthorized, critical biography of her son. This apparently was more than UFC fan Cynthia Ortiz could stand.

To say Ortiz adhered to the motto “don’t get mad, get even” is a gross understatement. Ortiz, who presumably has a lot of time on her hands, engaged in a shock-and-awe-level social media war with Ms. White. Using various pseudonyms, Ortiz posted a variety of nasty posts falsely accusing Ms. White of conduct ranging from excessive drinking to incest."

She was the original PR person for the IFL (which had a tv deal and solid financial backing)
http://www.fightreport.net/?p=311

"PRESS RELEASE by Cindy Ortiz

Date: March 06, 2006
Who: International Fight League (IFL)
What: Inaugural LIVE Event Date Confirmed
Where: Trump Taj Mahal, Atlantic City, New Jersey
When: April 29, 2006"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati ... ght_League

"The UFC and IFL had a hostile relationship, as the UFC accused the IFL of and sued them for illegally using proprietary information obtained by hiring executives from the UFC organization.[2] The IFL shot back with their own suit claiming the UFC was threatening potential partners not to work with the IFL, including Fox Sports Net (a deal with Fox Sports was later signed before resolution of the suit). The tension between the IFL and the UFC worsened with accusations that the IFL has attempted to buy out several top UFC fighters."

"In July 2008, there were reports of the IFL's possible purchase by the UFC.[11] That same month, Joe Favorito, former IFL senior vice president, cited financial troubles for the closing of the company on July 31, 2008. Anonymous sources stated that parent company of the UFC, Zuffa, had bought the IFL.[1] Other reports cited the UFC's airing of IFL footage on its programming, and the signing of previous IFL fighters, as an indirect confirmation of the purchase."

And she is associated with known UFC PR arm mmafighting.com as evidenced with this terrible piece of writing...

http://www.mmaweekly.com/friends-pay-tr ... an-bennett

"I have absolutely no words to offer your family in an attempt to make this tragedy seem less devastating or to instill the belief there is some higher purpose and Ryan was needed elsewhere because I would be lying through my fingertips. Ryan was needed HERE more than anywhere else I can think of and the manner in which he left was absolutely horrible and the seconds leading up to his departure were filled with screams instead of laughter. He deserved better than that.

Ryan and Tonya should have grown old together as a testament of their love for one another, and their new home should have been blessed with endless happiness and the laughter of grandchildren and great grandchildren in the years to come. THAT is what I think Ryan earned as well as deserved.

My hope for his entire family and extended family of friends and colleagues is that your memories of Ryan will remain with you forever, unchanged by time and the space between you now. Just know that Ryan was loved and respected by countless people you may never meet, many of which he himself never even laid eyes on because it was his voice alone that formed the bond and bridged the gap between him and his listeners. Ryan truly mattered to a lot of people and he made sure they knew how much he appreciated their support.”

Cindy Ortiz
Writer, MMAFighting.com"

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%2 ... ghting.com

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:24 am

Can't just go around impin. Shit will land you in trouble. -EY

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:38 am

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:59 am

- I don't know, i got the felling that Dana moms is about as annoying as the judo girl Mom.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:14 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:- I don't know, i got the felling that Dana moms is about as annoying as the judo girl Mom.

That's not against the law.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:15 am

That's jew talk.
FUCK THE LAW

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:23 am

OK. How about... "I'm nobody's judge."

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:05 pm

penxv wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- I don't know, i got the felling that Dana moms is about as annoying as the judo girl Mom.

That's not against the law.

- But should be my friend.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”