Site Admin

Just (re-)Signed up for BJJ..!!

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Yes. You need to draw another angle

lol that shit is horrible.

DOSE FEET!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:53 pm

I know what you're suggesting, you need a certain kind of flexibility that I don't have to pull this off.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 14, 2015 11:26 am

Had my first legit taps last night since my comeback - feeling great.

Small class, limited choices to grapple with.

First I grappled that prodigy kid, who trains with the adults now. SUPER fun, he is tricky as hell if you don't watch the fuck out at all times he will make you tap. But I'm still much bigger so it cancels out. Still, not a real fair challenge.

Second I had to grapple with a chick, which I normally don't dig so much but I had seen this girl rolling before and she is IMPRESSIVE, I remember thinking the first time I watched her what a badass she is and that she would probably make me tap. Really strong, aggressive and technically solid - I think she trains/fights MMA too. I did really good, no one got the tap, was a good roll.

Third roll was with a young kid (maybe 20?) who is at the club a lot training BJJ and MMA. He's training to fight MMA and is serious about it, real strong/fast. I was nervous because these are the kind of kids I have been trying to avoid so I don't get hurt. But I was feeling good and really wanted a proper test after rolling with a kid and a chick.

So I got it together and really tried to see what I could do. I was ready to get crushed but to my surprise I did really well! Could control the top for most of the time, and tapped him 3 times in 2 5-minute rolls. He never tapped me once and I escaped/reversed everything he did.

Felt fucking marvelous.

That being said, I'm sure he'll come for revenge, and he's only getting stronger while I'm getting older lol

Never get too cocky :D

My foot hurts today

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu May 14, 2015 12:41 pm

Masato wrote:
That being said, I'm sure he'll come for revenge, and he's only getting stronger while I'm getting older lol

- Congratulations on the taps.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 15, 2015 12:08 am

greenseed wrote:Can you try this move i made up but havent tried cuz im all crippled and frail. i think it may work. it's like a head n arm triangle but using your armpit on one side of his neck and then looping the same arm behind his head and behind your knee crook to push his shoulder into the other side of his neck. here's a pic:

tongue out for max torque

i am 100% serious btw

we were drilling back takes from the bottom in this position tonight.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Did you remember to stick your tongue out, as in the illustration?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 15, 2015 1:23 pm

No but my schwang may have peeked out the bottom of my shorts a couple of times.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 17, 2015 12:48 pm

and did it give the 'thumbs up' too? (also in the illustration)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun May 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Yes

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 17, 2015 8:49 pm

then the illustration is accurate!

I don;t know why you mess with that BJJ stuff though... with toes like that you should just be able to impale them. specially dudes with ripe pink skin like that

Return to “Super Dojo”