BJJ Wedding Photos

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Masato
Site Admin

BJJ Wedding Photos

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:11 pm

Hanno12

Postby Hanno12 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:22 am

Nice post!! I am also getting married. So I am doing some research on famous wedding location venue in Scotland. I have heard a lot about Scotland. It was my desire to visit there. So we have decided to have destination wedding in Scotland. I am very excited guys!!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:10 am

Welcome Hanno12!

Congrats on the wedding! I've been married for 15 years, it is a good life if you embrace it.

I still can't decide if these pics are awesome or ridiculous lol. I suppose its cool to mix your passions into things

An ex I used to date ended up getting married in a skatepark. I thought was about as classy as you could get (serious)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:14 am

Personally I am terrified of big/extravagant weddings, for the outrageous cost they can become, and for the stress they can cause to fuck up a couple on what is supposed to be a sacred day.

Me and my wife put our whole wedding together in 2 days. Cost a few hundred bones tops (friend made a cake, wife's mom sewed her a dress, I rented a suit & we got some flowers etc). We just got the license from City Hall, found a Unitarian priest in the phone book (other priests make you take a religious wedding course lol), there were only a small handful of people. Was in the wintertime, a little church in the snow. Still one of the prettiest weddings I've seen.

I knew a guy once who took out a LOAN to pay for a wedding right after he and his girl got out of college. WTF.

That being said, I have been to big weddings too and they can be awesome. I jus don wanna pay for it lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:43 pm

Hanno12 wrote:Nice post!! I am also getting married. So I am doing some research on famous wedding location venue in Scotland. I have heard a lot about Scotland. It was my desire to visit there. So we have decided to have destination wedding in Scotland. I am very excited guys!!

- Congratulations.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”