Bellator WWE Shenanigans

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Luigi

Bellator WWE Shenanigans

Postby Luigi » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Luigi wrote:Bobby Lashley fought on the card too lol Honestly I love it and it worked great for Pride creating crossover fans and crossover fighters/wrestlers. I support BFC entertainment.

- How was the fight?
I like Bobby as a person, seen's like a good guy, but his mma career was quite average

Im pretty sure he fought a scrub and beat him pretty easily.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Luigi wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:
Luigi wrote:Bobby Lashley fought on the card too lol Honestly I love it and it worked great for Pride creating crossover fans and crossover fighters/wrestlers. I support BFC entertainment.

- How was the fight?
I like Bobby as a person, seen's like a good guy, but his mma career was quite average

Im pretty sure he fought a scrub and beat him pretty easily.

- Since i like Bobby, i am happy about it.:)
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

johnkilo

Postby johnkilo » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:02 am

I didn't see what happened in Bellator with the masks and stuff, but I've been noticing a huge increase in shoving and stuff at weigh ins, and of course the Jones/Cormier brawl. I'm not into it at all. I think if they start scripting things, they'll push guys with lots of personality and charisma, instead of maybe featuring the best fighter. For every Chael Sonnen, there are 500 MMA fighters who can't work the mic like he can. Dana White already hypes and disparages fighters already regardless of how good or bad they are, I can only imagine if MMA went full WWE. Already been pushed far away from MMA since 2009 or so because of over saturation, if orgs start turning to sports entertainment tactics to sell cards, then I'm abandoning the sport as a whole. I know Pride had a close relationship with Japanese pro wrestling, and I love Pride, but for some reason it worked for me, but for the UFC and Bellator, it doesn't.

Return to “Super Dojo”