a Sigourney Weaver example of Y WEST NEEDS RELIGION

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
theraskal

a Sigourney Weaver example of Y WEST NEEDS RELIGION

Postby theraskal » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:54 pm

this comment perfectly stated:

@chadlucier
15 hours ago
The type of logic someone has to use to vilify a father who was betrayed and stepped up for the child and to victimize and champion the mother who committed adultery and left her family only to be institutionalized is the logic that is ruining our society.

the video:

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:55 pm

oddly, I watched the vid last night and seem to remember the title being "Sigourney Weaver hopes to find Scandal"

.....well maybe her LACK of RESPECT for her Great_____GRANDFATHER being a good dude will result in a scandal!

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:00 pm

this kind of things actually makes me optimistic....the more I see of it the more I think people become sickened of it and begin to desire better and inspires them to seek the wisdom found in the ORIGINAL teachings of Orthodoxy/Catholicism....to consider that maybe not all that is observed in Islam is bad and that some of its conservative customs/teachings may have merit.....and for the trendy Buddhists to actually recognize that it teaches the SAME opposition to WRONG MORAL LIVING as Christianity and Islam

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:01 pm

Interesting thread

Yes why would they so quickly take the woman's side like that? They just dismiss the husband/father's story completely on a whim, then lament about the poor woman who left her daughter... WHY?

How strange.

I would think you could easily spin it the other way, the father-daughter story much more interesting imo

Odd find. Yes family values are definitely worth seeking/protecting. Is Weaver married?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:04 am

Trendy buddhism eh. Maybe you're just in the wrong place.

Tactless1

Postby Tactless1 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:07 am

I would like fatbody's jewish roots investigated??????

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:02 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Trendy buddhism eh. Maybe you're just in the wrong place.

no need to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about

Christianity and Buddhism both teach against WRONG living, yet "some people" seem to ignore that and to fulfill that human need for religion they will claim they are "Buddhist" because it's the cool thing to do.....seems like times are changing though and people are rediscovering their roots :mrgreen:

and just like there's a lot of "Sunday Christians" in the West, maybe same could be said of Buddhism and the East

dass

Postby dass » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:14 pm

I, too, would like to see that bastard poltroon Matt Abbott's roots examined. Probably won't go too far into lineage since I'm sure he been disown by many family members who don't be to be associated with that craven coward???!!!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”