Anybody For Mongolian?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Anybody For Mongolian?

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:05 pm

theraskal wrote:when visiting the Viet restaurants I always go for the Grilled Meats and SpringRolls Vermicelli Salad Bowls. Pho is ok, but I don't understand how one can enjoy it more than Charcoal Grilled Meats and Fried SpringRolls

as for Mongolian foods, I think Milk has gotten way too much HATE in recent dietary trends. The Rugged Mongolians, the Exceptional Endurance Athletes of Kenya, the Sturdy Peoples of the European Alps.....ALL of them have MILK/Dairy diet in common

Indians consume a metric fuckton of milk and dairy products, that should make your little game of connect the dots interesting

Rugged, exceptional endurance and sturdy you were saying? please continue

dass

Postby dass » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:26 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:Pho was my goat noodles for most of my life. There's a new pho place next door and I have it for lunch at least 3 times a week. But I think Taiwanese Beef Noodles might give it a run for the money.

I think you're a phogut???!!!

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:48 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
theraskal wrote:when visiting the Viet restaurants I always go for the Grilled Meats and SpringRolls Vermicelli Salad Bowls. Pho is ok, but I don't understand how one can enjoy it more than Charcoal Grilled Meats and Fried SpringRolls

as for Mongolian foods, I think Milk has gotten way too much HATE in recent dietary trends. The Rugged Mongolians, the Exceptional Endurance Athletes of Kenya, the Sturdy Peoples of the European Alps.....ALL of them have MILK/Dairy diet in common

Indians consume a metric fuckton of milk and dairy products, that should make your little game of connect the dots interesting

Rugged, exceptional endurance and sturdy you were saying? please continue

The Immune System of a Cockroach?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:39 am

It's just that you people in the prolapsed world are soft.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”