Just Made Mention of MasatoToysForum at MISC

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
theraskal

Re: Just Made Mention of MasatoToysForum at MISC

Postby theraskal » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:00 pm

It doesn't really bother me if people type it on the forums. If the chocolate folks find it offensive then they need to set the example themselves and their community LEADERSHIP(celebs, etc.) need to refrain from using it.

it's the same thing with other ethnic exclusivity. They want acceptance yet to also enjoy a kind of social exculsivity..."this is just for us and not for others", it's also a kind of Social ELITISM

I like the Christian Standard. The doors are OPEN TO ALL. True EQUALITY....none of this "you can't do/say/wear that, that's for US" DISCRIMINATION

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:24 pm

I honestly think most of it comes from the non-black-owned music/pop culture industry, which seems hell bent on making the most degrading and stupid shit cool and trendy with the whored-out manufactured black celebs.

Makes me wonder if maybe Cosby was innocent cuz he was the other direction, he would be calling that out now 1000% if he wasn't locked up

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:28 am

Masato wrote:I honestly think most of it comes from the non-black-owned music/pop culture industry, which seems hell bent on making the most degrading and stupid shit cool and trendy with the whored-out manufactured black celebs.

Makes me wonder if maybe Cosby was innocent cuz he was the other direction, he would be calling that out now 1000% if he wasn't locked up

LOL 'non black owned' :lol: ;)
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:25 pm

That was hilarious. The pajeets are being moved to the forefront of some non black owned industries to act as scapegoats, according to the observant OwenBenjamin.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”