GTA 6

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

GTA 6

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:47 pm

Hey all

I don't play video games much (except MarioKart sometimes :D ) but this GTA6 game is coming out and I think it's gonna be pretty crazy

My son likes this stuff, I played GTA5 with him sometimes and thought it was a really incredible game. The new 6 is supposed to smash it.

They are spending like $$$6 BIILLION or something crazy like that on it, way more than any other game ever, eclipsing anything in history

The map is supposed to be like 5X bigger or more than GTA5, which is bonkers because that GTA5 map was HUUUUGE.

Also supposed to level up the entire industry in terms of AI NPC characters and how they can acte/talk/respond etc.

This game will be nuts. It will ruin a lot of lives too I think :(
Kids and adults will start playing and never get out, it will be so big and beautiful and detailed there is no end to it.

Turning point in history imo, especially coming from a GenXer like me who saw the birth of all this video game stuff from the start and still remember the days without them.

Here is the trailer:

There is supposed to be a leaked map but I can't tell what's authentic or not yet

Return to “Anarchy Zone”