White Vutu

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
dass

Re: White Vutu

Postby dass » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:43 pm

Som-Pong wrote:He's darkness, I'm light.

Right. You could say you're different sides of the same coin???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:27 pm

Som-pong and vutu I AWARD you the Janus statuette (with black and white side faces) for the prolonged and sustained charade of being two separate individuals though you have done a good job keeping us in dramatic suspense. THEREFORE I will continue to treat you as two separate people since I don't want to ruin it for you???!!!! I remember fondly that rascal Fatbody at Fightsport who was actually half of the members of that forum.

My only advice to you is keep your various accounts separate and the personalities as lively and genuine as possible. It's must be very difficult to maintain such grand fictions so I wish you continued success in whatever floats your boat???!!!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:35 pm

dass wrote:Som-pong and vutu I AWARD you the Janus statuette (with black and white side faces) for the prolonged and sustained charade of being two separate individuals though you have done a good job keeping us in dramatic suspense. THEREFORE I will continue to treat you as two separate people since I don't want to ruin it for you???!!!! I remember fondly that rascal Fatbody at Fightsport who was actually half of the members of that forum.

My only advice to you is keep your various accounts separate and the personalities as lively and genuine as possible. It's must be very difficult to maintain such grand fictions so I wish you continued success in whatever floats your boat???!!!

I refuse to believe this theory.

And that's sayin' something, cuz I can dig a lotta wacky theories lol :D

Tactless1

Postby Tactless1 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:53 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Vutu could only dream of being me

PROOF: Hes talking of himself in the third person?!>??!!!

dass

Postby dass » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:41 am

Sompong and vutu I ENCOURAGE you to keep it up???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:03 am

So is vutu black white or is sompong white black or is it vice versa, or does it really matter since I suspect they're kissing cousins???!!!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”