Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:49 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Well they are intense as fuck so my theory that im constructing as I type this is that if youre intense enough with your other lifts you should still feel fried.

Im definately fried now, not like I just had a bout of chemo in some shitskin run nation like I do after DLs, but still fatigued enough that I know I achieved stimulus

Whyy dont you do the lat prayers at the begining so you can save your arms for the other lifts?

Trying to take my arms out of action for all the lifts. Going for lats and upper back. Not sure how well that's working.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:18 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Luigi wrote:No gear or creatine, no protein shakes but I do eat a cereal which has added whey protein and maybe once a month Ill have one of those nature valley bars which I think they put soy protein in.

Do you try to get enough protein in via food? roughly track macros?

Not really, most meals I eat contain animal proteins so I just assume I'm good.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:09 am

Luigi wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Luigi wrote:No gear or creatine, no protein shakes but I do eat a cereal which has added whey protein and maybe once a month Ill have one of those nature valley bars which I think they put soy protein in.

Do you try to get enough protein in via food? roughly track macros?

Not really, most meals I eat contain animal proteins so I just assume I'm good.

This might be an issue man, youre putting your bbody under considerably more stress than the average person so you cant eat like the average person

Try to up the protein with a post workout shake and maybe another upon waking or before bed, theres a lot more to it but ill leave the sciency stuff to others or google

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:11 am

Disclaimer my diet needs a lot of work too, especially my discipline and consistency with the cunt

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:27 am

Shoulders today then tomorrrow off

OHP
cable lateral raises
Seated rear delt on the backward pec dec machine
seateed DB press
upright rows
These DB raises while lying down face down on the inclined bench to hit the traps and lateral or medial delt whatever its called
I made the laast one up as a ploy to creeepily watch this blonde piecce of human perfection, my god she was perfect but I douubt Ill be seeing her again unless its in the witness box

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:30 am

Indeed I probably should start counting grams of protein, I guess I will make myself eventually.

Had a successful bench day today, but damn these Hepburn sessions take so damn long. Normally its not an issue but I had to go to the mall to buy stuff for valentines day and I didnt really have enough time in the day. Oh well, Im ahead at work so I will compensate by being lazy at work tomorrow.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:42 pm

Luigi if I was in your shoes I would find a physio who is into sports themselves for the bicep tendonitis, since it persists.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:43 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Shoulders today then tomorrrow off

OHP
cable lateral raises
seateed DB press
upright rows
These DB raises while lying down face down on the inclined bench to hit the traps and lateral or medial delt whatever its called
I made the laast one up as a ploy to creeepily watch this blonde piecce of human perfection, my god she was perfect but I douubt Ill be seeing her again unless its in the witness box

Are you by any chance black? Sounds like it.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:55 pm

Last nights session

deadlift 175kg x 10
fuck me my hands hurt with these 10 reppers. felt very sleepy when the training started but managed to get the deadlift in. no pain in the glute, although it is stiff and sore today, more than the other uninjured side.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:29 am

Anastasios wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Shoulders today then tomorrrow off

OHP
cable lateral raises
seateed DB press
upright rows

Are you by any chance black? Sounds like it.

My native American name is "Dances with White girls" so yep

Ah the glistening black shaft of my cock when I impaled her white throat and cunt with it on her Ned Flanders looking father's pillow while he and her mother "respected our space and privacy" upstairs in their own home while they watchhed Lassie downstairs on the couuchh eating a "treat" of fish fingers and cabbage rolls

Then once Id earned their trust theyd let me borrow their car and take her out late only to have me let her be passed around between a pack of my mates grabbbed and owned by their curry stained fingers

If ever there were a race that gave no fucks about their own daughters, luckily for them their governments bowed to powerful international leftist lobby groups and their agendas that made them beg us into not only their countries but the bedrooms of their homes and literally into their not so beloved female offspring

Thank you, thank god for you.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”